Can someone tell me what they see w/ My Pisces Ex- is it over for good

• Open to anyone who would like to do a reading for me. My name is Shauna Born June 30 1983 and his is Mario born March 18 1971. We broke up nearly a month ago but I didnt want to end it and I really love him. I just want to know what the future holds if anything. I haven't heard from him and he seems to be doing just fine.

Thank you in advance

• Sure, esskaye. In the beginning of this relationship, it felt like the two of you were soul twins, you had so much in common. You are both sensitive, kindhearted, generous, and affectionate. His compassion and your empathy made for a good relationship. However, you may have even had too much in common and that's why you split. Your few differences are that you are more trusting of people and have a more positive attitude, while Mario is more outgoing but tends to be a little pessimistic at times. This is likely why he left the relationship--he felt the two of you had too much in common, and perhaps lost interest because of this, too. Don't worry though--it's definitely his loss. I see you with a caring man in the next few months (perhaps a Taurus), while Mario will regret losing you. (I don't recommend getting back together with him unless you feel it is the very best thing; I think it is fortunate that things ended, and I feel you will be happier with someone else).

I'm sorry about your loss though--I'm a Cancer born June 26th and my Pisces boyfriend just broke up with me the other day. I still wish we were together, but he said he was breaking up with me because he "loved me" and gave me a bunch of dumb reasons that broke my heart. I absolutely feel your pain. But we just have to move on from things, I suppose.

Good luck, and best wishes!

• Sandran712>>Junemoon26

I have a question...Do you ever get consumed and exhausted when everyone comes to you for help?

I am not a psychic.I have strong intuition and psychic abilities..I do not believe in giving readings.It's too far advanced for me.Everyone wants us to play god and guess what we have in store without the help of god pushing us along.Because that means we have to wait for a slower response.No one can really know what is going to happen in the future.

• Sandran712>>Junemoon26

I have a question...Do you ever get consumed and exhausted when everyone comes to you for help?

I believe so. it's like asking physical help, people have to take a break now and then from helping others. Have you tried giving psychic reading? I'm sure if you train yourself you can

• Thank you Junemoon26... He told me when i was breaking it off (I did this because he was pulling away again and i thought that there was possibly someone else) that he wanted to be with me but he wasn't fighting for it... it was as though he felt like he didnt have to put effort. And Valentines day comes and he says nothing. IT's hurtful because I donno but chances are he was with someone else.

I love him and I can't stop hurting, its debilitating me and I am trying everything to forget him.

I don't know how to do it... I cry everyday. it seems to be getting harder

• esskaye

here is your general compatibility by sun sign

I can't read like junemoon, but I hope this helps you view the relationship better :

this relationship is beautiful and magical one. It's like a love spell, you adore him and admire him. Being with him, is like being in paradise. It will be hard for you, to see your loved one's flaws in this relationship. You truly are smitten by him, that your guard is down without you realizing it.

He finds you pleasant and enjoy your company. You may relate well intellectually and emotionally, makes him feel comfortable around you and feels understood, but it would take a lot of efforts to make the relationship last. Simply because beauty and magic are not every day reality, therefore you need something else to make it last.

It's different from each sign to another, how to make relationship lasts. But it all goes down to the same thing, both of you have to want it to last. If he doesn't want to make it last, then you need to move on with your life.

• leoscorpion>>Have you tried giving psychic reading? I'm sure if you train yourself you can

Sandran712>>I never tried giving psychic readings..What really gets my nerve up is coming on these boards.People claim to be psychic...Giving advice.but,when they get asked something simple..ahhh..I don't know ..maybe asking if they get tired,,.And I get no answer...Hmmmnnn...I wonder which is harder to ask... Are they tired??.... or if someone's boyfriend cheating on them...

• I think junemoon is just floating. one thread to another, then log off.

I hardly see her, so she is not here as often as we are

• You're welcome, esskaye. Trust me, you will heal over time. It will be challenging, but it will get a little easier every day.

Sandra712...that's an interesting question. It does take energy (and time) to do readings, so unfortunately I can't give nearly as many as I would like. But giving readings itself is so rewarding, knowing I can help someone. I believe in karma, and also by helping others I sometimes realize what I need help with. So yes, it does take energy, but it is also very rewarding, which makes it more than worth it. 🙂

• Junemoon>>It does take energy (and time) to do readings,

Sandran712>>I have to assume I may be giving readings and not know it.I get completely wiped out from all the energy I pick up.I should be more like you and back off.Before I make myself sick.I pick up negative energy on here al the time.

• I'm not sure what you mean...I know many people on here come for readings because they are sad or need advice or just want to know that someone is listening...It's so hard to ask people in your life for advice because they know you and will inevitably judge you, even if they don't mean to.

I think it's all about finding a balance between taking on other's problems and helping them to solve things and taking time for yourself, too. I learned this relatively recently because people in my life were always asking me to help them (which I love doing) but in turn not listening when I needed help. I had to find a balance between giving advice and taking time for myself. I think balance is key for a lot of things.

• Junemoon>>I learned this relatively recently because people in my life were always asking me to help them (which I love doing) but in turn not listening when I needed help. I had to find a balance between giving advice and taking time for myself. I think balance is key for a lot of things.

Sandran712>>I have problems with balance.I also have people come to me in my everyday life to help them with a problem.I just hate it when I need help there is no one there.I help people more than they help me.

• Sandran712, I'd be more than happy to give you a reading if you ever want one!

• Junemoon26>.Sandran712, I'd be more than happy to give you a reading if you ever want one!

Sandran712>>I'll bite...lol What info do you need?

I just got my computer back again! I have more trouble with this site.lol.

• I just need your date of birth (and whoever you want information about) and whatever else you'd like to tell me.

• Junemoon26>>I just need your date of birth (and whoever you want information about) and whatever else you'd like to tell me

Sandran712>>my birthdate July 12th 1963.Will I ever find someone to share my life with..I know this sounds silly.But, every time a guy comes in my life .He walks right back out of it.And it's weird because usually a relationship or something should develop with some time span.But, talking in and out like having sex..LOL.....Okay...going to the walmart...LOL..No guy will ever give it any time.It sorta feels like abandoning an animal along the highway somewhere.

• esskaye - ((0)) big hug to you. You will be ok. It's going to be alright.

• Sandra712, you have an inner conflict. On the one hand, you feel the need to connect with people, but once you do, you become afraid of losing your freedom and independence--you are a little fearful of having someone depend on you. Your sensitivity and kind nature draw people to you, and you are naturally sociable. However, once in a relationship, you become a little afraid, even though you want to commit.

Take things slow in your next relationship, maybe try becoming friends with the guy first so you know him better. Choose someone loyal, but who will also be independent and won't need to be clingy. In the meantime, ask yourself why you are afraid in relationships. You will find happiness in a relationship after you do. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Junemoon26>>>Sandra712, you have an inner conflict. On the one hand, you feel the need to connect with people, but once you do, you become afraid of losing your freedom and independence

Sandran712>>That is exactly what I am feeling.You hit it dead on.I feel I lack commitment because I cannot trust the man to take care of me better than I take care of myself.And I struggle with this.I feel I could not get married because I don't feel the man is stable enough to handle the relationship.Thanks for the Reading.It really hit home...LOL

• You're welcome, Sandra712. Best wishes!