Pleeese help me!

• Hello - thankyou for reading.

I lost my precious engagement ring yesterday ( 11/02/10) and I'm devastated! Would be so grateful if anyone could pick up anything at all.

Helen Mc

• Could it have fallen down a sink?

• I feel you might have been a little absent-minded regarding this loss. Also check out the "About Loss" thread in the Psychic section.

• Captain.... I can not find the find that "about Loss" thread. Could you be more specific where I could find it?

• HI, IT'S ME AGAIN I WANTED TO ASK U ABOUT ME AN MY GIRLFRIEND. IM A LIBRA AN SHE IS AN AQUAIRUS, WHEN WE FIRST GOT TOGATHER OUR BOUND WAS OVER WELLMING THE STRONGEST I EVER FELT IN A RELATIONSHIP. BUT NOW ITS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SENCE IVE SEEN HER BUT REFUSE TO GIVE UP ON HER NO MATTER HOW MEAN SHE IS TO ME, I DO MY BEST TO GIVE HER, HER SPACE. NOW ALL I DO IS CALL THIS NUMBER THAT IS TO LEAVE MESSAGES ONLY. SO I CALL TWISE ADAY ONCE IN THE MORNING AN ONCE IN THE EVEING TO SAY GOOD MORNING AN GOOD NIGHT, ALSO HOW MUCH I LOVE AN MISS HER. AT THE SAME TIME I LET HER KNOW THAT I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON HER LIKE SO MANY HAVE DONE BEFOR. ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS DO I GIVE MORE SPACE, STAY THE COURSE,WILL SHE EVER COME BACK TO ME OR JUST WALK AWAY AN BURY A LOVE I SO HUNGER FOR, WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP. THANK U AN I LOOK FORWORD TO YOUR ANWSER. (WINTER'S COLD)