ADVICE DONT KNOW HOW TO RESTART MY LIFE

• After being sick and not able to work almost a year im about to lose everything already my relationship with a man i still in love with. Im about to lose my home and since i have seizures i still cant work but life goes on .I need help I dont want to spend the rest of my life alone and should i just give up on the home im buying ? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME . MY B-DAY IS 6/28/57

• Babbae, 2010 is a year of new beginnings for you. It is the beginning of a new nine year cycle, a time to take action and follow opportunities that will come your way. You will likely feel a sense of renewed energy at this time. It is OK to be a little selfish in a 1 year. Take time for introspection, as it will add to clarity and a sense of direction. You may at times feel called to stand on your own this year, and your creativity and inventiveness will be at their peak. This is definitely a time to have courage, make plans, and avoid indecision. It is a time of work, as you are laying new foundations, and opening up to new opportunities. Avoid being impulsive or headstrong, yet be willing to change for the sake of your own personal progress and happiness. This is an auspicious time to begin new relationships and make new connections for personal or business reasons. It's more a year of self-love than anything, however.

• The captain

I just want to thank you for your insight Im really trying but have fear but Im going try very hard to get pass that. Self-love Ive never done Ive always given love to others Im going to work on this for myself again thank you ...May God Bless You For What You Do

• Hi Captain can i have a love reading for 2011 I am a libra born 10-10-60 going out with a pisces who wants to get married.