Job and Love

• Back in June I separated from my husband of 26 yrs, I started seeing his cousin and we had a special bond between the two of us but he had to end our relationship. Was this love or just infatuation on both our parts? At work, my boss is basically out to get me. He is very egotistical and always has to win. Everything is a competition to him. He has harassed me, written me up for stupid stuff and even started personally attacking me. I have put in a complaint to have him investigated. How will this pan out? Will they investigate him or not? Sorry about the 2 questions but they are the ones bothering me the most. Can you help me?

• I feel the case with the cousin was of you needing someone to reassure you that yiu are still attractive and lovable. He did his job well and could leave.

I feel your boss is already under investigation for something else he has done - some fraud - and will be removed soon.

• The Captain, thank you very much for your response. It surely makes me understand things alot clearer and it is nice to know that I won't be bothered by him much longer. You did a wonderful job responding!