12 STEP RECOVERY PROGRAM FOR SOULS INVOLVED IN DISFUNTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS

• I'VE THOUGHT LONG AND HARD ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS OF ALL KINDS. BEING A WOMAN WHO HAS FINALLY REACHED THE INCREDIBLE AGE OF 70, AND HAVING EVALUATED MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, I HAVE REACHED THE CONCLUSION THAT THE TAKERS IN LIFE NEVER GET TOGETHER WITH OTHER TAKERS, THEY KNOW ONE ANOTHER TOO WELL. THE AGENDA OF THE TAKER IS TO FIND A GIVER; ONE WHO IS MORE THAN WILLING TO GIVE ALL THEY HAVE. THEREFORE, IT IS IMPARATIVE THAT THE GIVER SEEKS ANOTHER GIVER TO BRING INTO THEIR LIFE. BEFORE THE GIVER CAN ACHIEVE THIS FEAT, IT IS NECESSAY FOR THEM TO GO THROUGH A 12 STEP PROGRAM. FOR, JUST AS THE ALCOHOLIC, ADDICT, MUST UNRAVEL PAST BEHAVIOR, THE GIVER MUST WORK A PROGRAM OF RECOVERY THAT ENABLES THEM TO TURN AWAY FROM THE TAKERS, EVEN IF IT MEANS DROPPING LONG ESTABLISHED RELATIONSHIPS, AND LEARN TO SURROUND THEMSELVES WITH GIVERS, WHO CAN ENHANCE THEIR LIVES RATHER THAN DRAIN THEIR LIVES. THAT'S WHAT WE CALL RECOVERY, AND THAT'S WHAT WE CALL SUCCESS. JUST LIKE THE ADDICT, THE GIVER NEEDS TO EVER REMAIN AWARE. YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE BOTTLE, YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE TAKER, AND YOU DO IT ONE DAY AT A TIME.

• good advice!!

• Tuscana, wow!!!! Thankyou for your insight!!

Best wishes to you