Seeking advice...are my feelings true?

• Hi: to anyone who cares to respond....

Although I have many ongoing issues in my life right now....what is occupying my thoughts right now is a new man who came into my life out of the blue last Friday..

He emailed me from a dating site...and instead of the usual comments about my looks or saying something stupid or vapid...he wrote a really funny email...and since I was having a terrifically bad day, the laughter evoked was a welcome tonic....

I reviewed his profile,,,and..liked it..I responded with a rather sassy email..telling him about my supremely sucky day...he responded..and things just ...skyrocketed...

I was immediately comfortable....by Sunday we had progressed to the telephone...on Tuesday, he telephoned at 830A...and we talked...till almost 500P...and never ran out of things to say...and the laughter never stopped....

Superficially, there are many differences between us...but..that doesn't seem to matter...I find this challenging and exciting..

This man puts joy and laughter in my heart....

We are meeting for the first time this Monday...and I long for it...

are my feelings true? does anyone have any insight? Am I truly being intuitive..or is it just emotions running away?

Anyone who can help.....will have my eternal gratitude..

Love and Peace.....tiggersmom6

• My advice is it seems like a good start but i've been there when I was dating and before you meet him, you really need to see if the connection is there in person at least 1 to 3 dates before you know if there is real connection going on. It's very disappointing when so much is so good email and phone and then in person it totally lacks wheather it is looks or something else. I wish you the best; i can read some astrology; what sign are you and what is he? I hope things work out or worked out when you meet.

• kelbaby11...

thank you so much for even taking the time to read this....

I am a virgo....he is an aries..I don't know his birthday, tho"...early days...

I know what you mean about waiting for the meeting...if the spark is not there, well...it just isn't...

I guess what makes this so different, tho'...from what I have experienced before is his total lack of...well, I guess you would have to call them gratuitous compliments. If you have done the internet dating thing, you know what I am talking about......guys who immediately latch onto some feature you have....like your eyes or your smile...this guy picked up on several of the stupidest things in my profile...proving that he had read it pretty thoroughly...

I guess what makes it seem so special is the laughter. I mean, I am in a tight spot right now having been out of work for just about a year....I had several major domestic issues...like a crashed hard drive (I am on a borrowed laptop now)...the past two weeks are the sort that make you just want to bury your head in the sand. Instead, I am laughing so hard..with every email and every call..there is a lightness in my heart that hasn't been there in a while...it is like he came into my life to make me feel that laughter again. Does that sound too sappy?

Anyway thanks for the kind words and encouragement. Know you probably do much astrologically,,but like I said any input, insight or advice is welcomed..

Love and Peace...:)

• hi i have a wonderful feeling about this possibility lovely please remember it is as important to like as it is to love i promise namaste blessings ps two more months of discomfort and then your life will be back on track better than ever

• Oh, twinsoul...thank you!!!

Your words of affirmation are a great comfort to me...

And..I know what you mean about liking...and I think I am definitely falling in like....I sense honesty, humor (oh..the humor!), a strength of character, a willingness to accommodate my faults...and have him embrace them...just..I sense potential....

And I too sense that the end of this dark part of my life is almost over...although, it hasn't been totally dark. I have had the time to think and ponder and reflect on me...what makes me tick...what makes me happy...what I can be for others....so...its all good...

I send you my well wishing.....thank you again, ever so much!