Is love any where near?

• I am a Cancerian female {DOB 07~12~65 4:38 pm Macoupin County Illinois} I'm just wondering if there is love in the near future for me? I have been seeing a Leo Male {DOB 08~12~66} for almost 7 months, it has been a bit of a struggle for me due to the fact that he is gone all of the time and our times together are limited due to his choice of lifestyle. I honestly thought that I could deal with it, but being the sensitive that I am, I'm not so sure any more. I know that if he were to give me a bit more attention I could deal with it. But the long and short of it is that I don't see that changing. I don't want him to change who he is or what he does, but would like more communication which isn't likely. I guess I'm wanting to know if this is even a possibility with him or if I'm looking in the wrong direction? Is there love near? Thank you to anyone who has any sort of insight on this, I'm just a bit confused as to what I should do. We all know that Cancers adore attention...lol I am a true Cancerian through and through, just as he is a true Leo through and through.

• Hi fellow Cancer. I am in the same boat as you. I got involved with a Leo female that job involves traveling 65% of the time. Hey, I'm like you, this is to hard too deal with. We have seen each other 5 times since Thanksgiving for god's sake. I have emailed and broken it off twice. The bottom line is I realize that this is all this person has to give. Either I want it or not. I'm in the position that I'm not suffering from love withdrawals now. It's just companionship. If it was love, I would not be able to accept such limited contact.

I met her on-line. Signed up because I needed some companionship after my ex left for good in April of last year. Yet I got the most gratification I have experience, well period. Yet, I have never gotten that new couples sharing. I mean, she writes if I write. She talk when I call and she goes out with me when I plan and outing. But as for initative, no. I stayed away 3 weeks and then decide that I would see her again. I'm not getting much more attention but I've decided to go with the flow. She get what she need, I get what I need. For now...

• I can fully understand your plight Lawdawg...I honestly do love my Leo...and I tend to accept this from him...it's soooo worth it when we are together...I'm just trying to figure out if I can deal with this for the next 20 or so years....lol...I am the ever loyal Cancer for sure...I do believe that he loves me...I see it when he is with me, it's just not so obvious when he's not here. Leos are hard to understand sometimes I swear...I guess I just want to know if he truly is the one....Good luck with your Leo...the truly are worth loving, true cats they are, "Pet them when they let you"....