Have a go?

• Iv had help on this site before, So I almost feel guilty about asking for more. But Iv been reading some of your insights and what not, and it just came to me tonight to maybe see if your "guide" might could help me too. My Situation afterall is a constantly evolving one.

I'll give Names In hopes that it will help. My Sons Father, Ryan. He is a Heroin addict...We have been togethor for 3 years, My son is 10 months old now. Ryan's situation has really plumeted in the last Year. He is homeless he stays in a shelter downtown. He recently went through yet another detox, however its become so hard to believe anything he says to me.

I have begun Cosmetology school, I hope to one day be a makeup artist!

Anyway though, despite the circumstances that we are faced with I still Love Ryan...I want nothing more than for him to be a part of Our sons life, and mine. But I wont have him the way that he is.

He is my hearts desire.

I feel myself "leaving" him and it makes me cry. I do love him, I know he loves me. so my question I guess is "what do you see for Ryan and for me, and our little family, will he get better one day, will we be togethor when and if he does"?

Thanks in advance if you do get anything, I really appreciate it.

I hope it's good news! lol but Im not afraid to hear it if its bad. Iv been told that he is my soul mate, and that we have been togethor in our past lifes...I believe this.

I love the boy ( I say boy, he just turned 28). Withinin moments of our first meeting we were in each others arms, it was very bizzare and one of the most unforgetable experiences of my life.

...He is the father of our beautiful son... I dont want to lose him. But I Fear that Heroin, and Alchol wont give me a choice.

My date of birth is 12/05/85 Libra Rising ( almost scorpio)

Ryan's 02/01/82 Taurus Rising

Dean, Our son 04/22/09 Leo Rising

• sweetie run and dont look back you can have a wonderful life if you allow it to be he cant help it he is ill but remember it was his choice and it will NEVER change so sorry please know that it breaks my heart to break yours you need to clean up a bit yourself and elect to change your life here on earth we are allowed free will we can choose to screw up big time and that's ok if thats what you choose. is that your choice? ask yourself ,what is it that is best for me having a baby means that you have said yes to do your very best to guide love and protect that soul who is depending on you to teach it the best way it can serve mankind and the earth fullfill your promise to the universe and your child fullfill your promise to yourself please seek professional help as well for yourself dont choose darkness when life here can be wonderful if you choose to make it that way make it be that way sending you a blessing and a prayer namaste

• Thanks for the blessing, and prayer, Twin soul. And for taking the time to read about my problems.

I appreciate you

-Danielle

• I was wondering, what areas of my life you might have seen that need some cleaning? lol i have been struggling with weight loss, also my family circle is chaotic...