Stonyeye i could really do with chatting again

• dear stonyeye

I have just found out that my husband has been seeing the other woman again - I would really like to know if you have any insights on this

UBB

x

• dear stonyeye

I have just found out that my husband has been seeing the other woman again - I would really like to know if you have any insights on this

UBB

x

• Oh no. I'm so sorry UBB. Outside of the tarot cards, all I can offer is my own opinion. Not sure if you want to hear my two cents....? I'll offer it up and see if it's anything that might be helpful. I bet you've thought most of this anyhow but when you're hurt, it's hard to see the wood through the trees and think clearly. Anyway, sometimes things seem fun or exciting because they are clandestine. I don't know how much fun your husband is going to have in the long run when he finally realizes that he may likely have lost the woman with whom he has shared a good part of his life and had children with....and for what? You can't make him stop at this point but you can control how you react to this and how you decide to live your own life from here. It does not sound as though your husband and this other women have much grounds for maintaining any kind of real relationship with each other once this initial passion fizzles out. He'll realize that eventually but until he "gets it" you can't do too much else but get on with your own life. You can take care of yourself and do things to make you happy. As hurtful and agonizing for you as it is, let them carry on with their little affair and see how satisfying it really is for either of them in the long run. You may feel helpless but I think you actually hold a lot of the power here. I bet that eventually, you will be the one who decides the terms for making the relationship work again and if you even want to do so. Anyway that's my own opinion and I know it is easy to give advice but not so easy to be on the receiving end when you have been hurt like this. I really feel for you and am here to chat more any time you want. xx

• Thanks stonyeye

thant is good advice. I am trying to be calm and calculated. I wonder if the deception you picked up in your first reading was the current deception. I had assumed it had passed (wrongly) but maybe what is happening now is what you wre picking up

Hans said rather mysteriuosly wen I asked him a timescale for making it work the 8th of september ?! anyway thanks for getting back to me and willspeak again soon I am sure

UBB xx

• Well, when I read the cards at first, i couldn't tell if it was something that was currently going on or if what something that had passed. The younger person in the reading was placed in the recent past position so that's why I thought it was over. I don't know why but I think regardless of what is going on now, things will work out for you two. I suppose I'm thinking this from what i saw in your reading and also because Hans said the same thing. He's always spot on.

I'm not sure if this will help you at all but the whole time I was doing your reading and when I write to you, I keep thinking of - detachment. I'm sure you are familiar with the concept but there's a lot on interesting stuff out there if you want to google it. It's something that has helped me to gain some peace and I keep thinking about it as I write to you.

Also, I would definitely ask Hans what he meant by his 8th of September answer if you don't understand. I think he's really open to conversation and questions.

Ok, those were my deep thoughts for the day. 🙂 Hope you're ok. Talk to you later. xx

• Thanks stonyeye

funny you should mention about detachment. My mantra is detach and survive detach and survive detach and survive 🙂

I feel oddly calm at the moment about it I really hope that lasts. Thanks for keep responding to me about this stuff it is helpful.

I keep praying that there will be a good outcome for me and my kids whatever that is

thanks again

UBB xx