Hmmmmm...Answer me this ?

• Any or All replies welcome :O)

What relative of mine passed or present is Clairvoyant? I was told it runs in my Family.

Take Care and God Bless ^A^

Doves46

• Your mother and a sister or friend/relative who is like a sister.

• Well that is interesting , the Mother and sister is easy to figure out , seeing where

I only have one of each :O) . The relative/friend who is like a sister has me thinking , who that could possibly be . I don't have, what you would call a best friend who I can confide in or trust who is like a sister to me . Wish I did thou .I always wondered what that would be like . :O)

So , If I had to narrow it down to a relative who is some what like a sister to me , that could possibly be my Daughter . That is the only person that I can think of . When we do get together,which isn't often . we are as silly as , when two school girls together . I love to make her laugh . She is my little gem . I love love love her !

Anyway , I am sure I bored you with all of that lol ..

If anything or anyone comes to mind in regards to all of this , just let me know .

Thanks a bunch !

oh yes , does my Mama , sister or relative/sister who is like a sister even know of their abilities ?

I am not sure if I told you , but I have been told that I am Clairvoyant as well , by another Clairvoyant , they picked right up on it .

Take Care and God Bless

Doves46

• I didn't know I was Clairvoyant thou . I really wish I could tap into all of these Gifts of mine .

Doves46

• I feel like you are very good at picking up other people's feeling - an empath.

• Now that , you could say I am , A Empath .Which can be very exhausting to me at times , to the point I can get very hyper or even cry sometimes, depending on what the situation is or who I am picking up feeling from .

Doves

• You should research ways to protect yourself from psychic attack and absorbing too much negativity from others.

• Sorry to butt in your thread DOVES46, I had a question about empaths too for THECAPTAIN (so maybe it'll help youuu). I get really affected by negative energy and people who are depressed etc... it rocks my world, I get all anxious, I just need to be alone for awhile and chill so I can get rid of it or take a shower or something. I've never like broke down or cried because of it, most I get moody or annoyed though..I also have a knack of sizing up a person when they start talking, (it sucks when I go on dates..because I end up picking up all the wrong things lollol) Is it just cause I'm observative or something else 😃 thank you much!!!! I just want to do some research on it...have some hours to kill at the house right now. 🙂

Gracias!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤

amor y luz

Brianna 🙂

• I will look into that Captain , thank you for your advice ..:)

Have a great day !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46