Leo, Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini men

• These are the signs I fall in love with. I never fall in love with any other sign, which is bizarre. I can't stand Pisces even though they're supposed to be the perfect match. However, I haven't been able to enter into a relationship with any of these signs I've listed! It seems that I can only date Virgos and if I'm desperate the occasional Pisces. Can anyone help me out? What do Leo, Aquarius, Libra, and Gemini men find approachable? I know what they like, I just need to get on the first date, here.

Sincerely,

FailedScorpio

• Hey, Scorpio. I can tell you a little about what Leos, Libras, Gems, and Aquas find attractive, but if you give me your birth date I can tell you what sign would likely be best for you (and what Chinese signs are, also).

Leos love class. A woman who is classy and sweet and kind will always win them over. They want someone to support them and believe in their dreams. They generally dislike when women wear too much makeup.

Aquarius men love free-thinkers. Someone with insightful, even way-out ideas will intrigue and fascinate them. Be a little mysterious. Don't ever mention settling down or being their "girlfriend". They fear commitment.

Libras are romantic but tend not to express it through physical affection. Like Aquarius, a "meeting of the minds" is important to them, but try to look pulled-together fashion-wise. Be intelligent (but never brag--they hate this) and always listen to what they have to say.

Geminis are most hard to pin down (I mean that metaphorically and literally)! Geminis run hot and cold all the time--it's just how they are! They enjoy a challenge, so don't show all your cards right away.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, though, and individual charts can greatly affect personal horoscopes. These are just typical traits shown by these signs.

Good luck!