Over for good!

• I was dating this gemini guy for 9 months I thought everything was fine, but it turned out that he was cheating on me with another woman, how I found out was she contacted me. Told me all about how they were together for 4 months and that she knew about me, but he lied to her about me and saying there was nothing there, well it turns out that she found out different not by talking to me but she snooped through his emails and saw that he had been talking to me the whole time. Not only that but he told me about her but that they were just friends. So I called and yelled at him about that he got caught but he denies it and say that yes he has girls for friends and then he tried to turn the whole thin around on me and say that it was all my fault and that poor girl is hurt by what I said to her, etc. I told him that he shouldn't be turning this around on me its not my fault I did nothing wrong and I wasn't the cheating and lying. I am not sure if I did the right thing. I even told her the games have to stop. I am a taurus and she is an aquarius.

• Hi Taurus. You are an earth sign so you are well grounded. You can think from your principles and you not only know the difference between right and wrong, you believe in them and practice them. Gemini and Aquarius are air signs. The Air signs are curious, have initiative, are original, generally are well-disciplined and are quick thinkers. The Air signs have a mental nature and are keen witted. They rationalize by thinking things out rather than being influenced by emotional or physical factors.

That mean you are the minority in this love triangle. You asked, if you did the right thing. Yes you did. You cannot let someone play with your affections that way. It's not like you have to do anything more, it just that you did enough to protect your heart and your reputation. If he wants to mess around, that fine. But you do not have to take it.

You did not mention how you felt about what has transpired. You will feel a range of emotions. Hurt, betrayal, deceit, and angry. Try to put these emotions in perspective. Think of what has lead you to this point in life and make plans for taking care of yourself for the future. This guy is not right for you and does not deserve you. It's time to focus on you for a while. Take care of carebeargirl we need her out here.