Offering one card Guardian Angel - Message for the day!

• Dear Intrigued, I have had a horrible last three years, still not ended but had some insight from Hanswolfgang and feeling far more positive but have my up and down days. I have also recently met someone, very very very unexpected. A man so gentle and and caring, I cant believe it. Maybe my "luck" has changed or maybe my determination to reemerge is starting to bear fruit. Any words for me? D

• I would like a one card angel reading....thanks so much.

Blessings,

Marianna

🙂

• Dear Intrigued! I would love an angel card reading please! Not in a good place with my relationship at the moment. Thanks a million!

L&L

Nicola xx

• Intrigued,

I just got back to check on my reading and I thank you for taking the time to do it but it leaves me even more confused. I am not able to have any more children nor are my children of age to have their own. So I don't know what kind of addition to expect. I do pray several time a day to please give me guidance. As well as to lift me up and help carry my burrens. I know that God has sent me angels to help me but need to know what direction in which to turn. Again I thank you fo your assistance. Bless you.

• Dear intriged

may I please have a reading? If you have the time of course 😉 thank u so much!

• Thanks D, yes take some time for yourself, you deserve it! Many blessings, peace, love n light! God Bless you! 🙂

• Hello intriged

Will you please do a reading for me ive been without computer since i moved into my house its been a few months and i dont know if its a mistake ive been sick and now disabled but can take care of myself even before this i was having a tuff time . i need insight please when you can i see you are busy. THANKS

• D, when ever you are up to it and I hope you feel better! 🙂

• are you still doing the readings?

if so ,,,,what do you get for me?

sek228