Offering one card Guardian Angel - Message for the day!

• Would love an Angel card pulled!

Such Beautiful messages..

Thank- you in advance as well.

Peace Love Light!

• Hello intrigued, and thank you for my reading. So very true. All of it. I am so very confused and hurt by the things happening right now that I just dont know where to turn. I feel like I have searched & researched and I am still missing something.

Keeping the faith as best I can and trying to hang on.

To let go & let God.

Thank you so much. You are such a blessing.

• Good News! Good Morning! This is the Angel reading you gave me on Friday,

Poetic555 - I have drawn this card for you:-

Rochelle

As you honour and follow

the guidance of your heart,

prosperity is coming

to you now.

You are fully supported by Heaven, and we have heard your prayers for financial support. Be assured that we see money as a symbol of the abundant supply that God provides to all of His children. The Earthly negativity surrounding money comes from human minds alone. In Heaven, we see money as the energy of exchange. We know that you need material essentials. Like any loving parent, God wants His children to be comfortable, safe and happy. That is one of the reasons why He sends you Guardian Angels.

Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. I have helped you heal and release much of your negative association with money. Please know that I am here to help so that you can help more people. The more that you allow me to give you, the more you will be able to give others. In the near future, you will be able to manifest all of your needs. But in the meantime, allow me to help you through my Heavenly contributions.

Hope this is helpful. Have a fab weekend. 😄

Friday Afternoon I hit a Jack-Pot! Thank you so much! God is so good. I in turned helped others who were in need. God Bless you Intrigued!

• I would appreciate an angle message. Thank you

• Thank you s much ! I am trying to cange I have aready started working on myself and my surrandings I need more energy and the physical ability to perform the cleaning up that has piled up due to all the illnesses and stuff that has been in my life today I going to meet with the accountant & hopefully resolve the issue with my husbands's Social Secuity issues i hope wish pray that this meeting will finish this issue for our best interest and we shall win I hope the accountant is pleasent today since she has been avoiding us / our calls etc. which neither of of understand why spoke to her at home Sat. ( she usally works on Sat. ) since she did not return any phones or messages we set up an appointment for today but she was so cold & awful Sat. tome I was professional kind & pleasent and apolized for calling her a home but there is a deadline & we received another notice on the issue which she does not seem to want to address after requesting my husband's power of attoneny on the issues but yet she has done nothing to resolve this on going issue please pry for us today that she will /shall be & nice and please due her job and answer the letters we need all your prayers on this before we lose everythngall our income etc. thank you blessed be love light peacee good health weath, and peace of mind .

• hi,

is it possible to recieve an angel reading for me? thanks!

• could you pull a card for me today?

• could you pull a card for me today... thank you..

• Good Morning, If you are doing readings too would like one, had a nightmare last night! Thanks! Love n Light!

• Hello ,

What does the angels have for me today?

• Poetic555 - I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a little while, I needed to take a break. I will be dropping in and out over the next few weeks. Many thanks for your appreciation. It's always nice to be appreciated. Wow, so good to hear about the jackpot and that you also helped others with it. I drew a card for you and hope this is relevant to your life right now.

Chantall

New romance is imminent

either with a newcomer,

or through reignited passion

in your existing relationship.

Be open to giving and receiving love.

You have been hungering for more romance and passion, and your prayer is answered. I am a Romance Angel, and I am here to help you. New love is on its way to you, and you can open the door to this romance by opening your heart. The more that you welcome new love with open arms, the more romance will come your way. This also means that you must express yourself romantically toward your partner. Be candid about your feelings and intentions. Be playful (like we Angels are!). Most of all, be openly loving with your partner as a way of encouraging the flow of romance to return to you.

I will give you guidance along the way, and it may involve actions that seem unrelated to romantic love. Yet, you will know it is me who encourages you to join a gym, enroll in an evening class, or meet a new friend for exaple. My trademark characteristic is that I create a very strong feeling in your heart, and then I surround it with warmth, like I'm giving you a big hug. The more that you follow my guidance, the faster the romance will be delivered to you.

Happy days to you. 😄

• MOONRAIZ - So sorry that I haven't been around when you needed an Angel card. I will be dropping in and out over the next few weeks. I have drawn this card for you:-

The Angel of Reconciliation

This Angel is shown holding a lily, which is here a symbol of reconciliation, offering hope and solace to those in need. The Angel offers us the peace and wisdom we need for reconciliation. It brings the new dawn of awareness, when we start our lives afresh, living magically in the present moment.

Gifts for Earth - It can help us to release painful traumas which distort our view of life; bring us more full into the present flow of life; help us to open our hearts to the good.

The Angel of Reconciliation offers us the opportunity to clear out the old and useless baggage of our past. By becoming reconciled with the past we release the sorrows, hurts and resentments which clog and congest our energy and burden us. We need our vitality to live in the present, not to submerge our life in old grudges.

The Angel of Reconciliation works to help us integrate our past with our present reality. It helps us see spiritual truths, so that we can learn from our past. This way anything painful in our lives can be seen anew as a positive step for growth - even the most brutal experiences.

Ths Angel is always easing the transition from the past into the present, offering us every opportunity to accept things as they are. Whether it was something which we did to others or to ourselves or whether it was something which happened to us, this Angel will help us reconcile our pasts. The process of letting go of the past helps us to redeem our spirit. It releases the energy we have invested in projecting our feelings on to past situations, people and events. When we are limited by sorrow, bereavement, grievances or bitterness we are actually destroying the vitality and enjoyment of the ever-present now. The past is a stepping-stone to wholeness if we choose o see it that way.

We can offer our prayers to the Angel of Reconciliation to help us accept the past as it was, and release our negative ideas about how it should have been. We can ask that the lessons of past experiences help us develop as healthy-minded adults who can step forward into the joy of the present. This will give us both pleasure and wisdom.

We ask this Angel to show us how to intergrate our past into a living present, full of joy and fulfillment. We ask for guidance in letting go of the past and accepting that we can always make a fresh start. Reconciliation is not about changing somethng which cannot be altered. Rather it is about transforming our view of how the past was, and how we can enhance and empower ourselves now by making positive choices for well-being.

Hope this is good for you! 😄

• 333Tanya - Sorry, can't help with the question. I have drawn this card for you:-

It's a prayer which are the most powerful in the pack.

Prayer

Dear Guardian Angel.

To you I pray.

When I'm fearful, help me remember that only love is real.

When I'm lost, help me find my way.

When I'm confused, help me to regain clarity.

When I feel lonely, help me feel your loving presence.

Where I perceive chaos, help me to see the order.

Thank you.

Hope this helps you.

• grduck - Thank you! I have drawn this card for you:-

Courage

Dare to be different; to make mistakes.

Create, for it is in creation that you exist.

In this world of dreams, that stem from the eternal heart,

you are one with all creation.

All is possible.

Go forth and be true to yourself

for it is only through being trute to you

that you can be true to others.

Hope this is good for you 😄

• Good morning, hope all is well with you ,i need something from from above , thank you a message! blessings.

• Ragbag - Good to have your feedback. I'm beginning to think that we can do too much searching and researching. We need to learn to just be and acceptance is also key. I understand where you're coming from. I feel that way too, that I am also still missing something! I've taken myself away from this site and not done any 'thinking', it has helped loads. I'm just trying to enjoy what I have and to make the most of every experience. I have drawn this card for you:-

Archangel Gabrielle

You have an important

life purpose involving

communication and the arts.

Please don't allow insecurites

to hold you back.

I will help you.

I am with you as one of your Guardian Angels. You may wonder why an Archangel is with you. I help many people simultaneously, and you are among them. I help those whose life purpose is in the arts of communication. I will help you polish and trust in your natural talents. Then I will open doors for you to exprss those talents in a way that will help others.

What I need from you in return is honesty and cooperation. Tell me about your fears, your hopes, your confusion, your insecurities, and your dreams. Ask me to help you, And then, please walk through the doors of opportunity that I open for you. I am on your side completely! My function is to be your coach, and as such, I may prod you along. Please know that I am only pushing you because I know that you need a little boost from above.

Take care Ragbag, and I hope this is good for you. How is the new job going? Hope all is well with you and your family. Hugs. 😄

• Believes - I have drawn this card for you:-

Self Criticism

We, your Angels, ask you to please be

more compassionate towards yourself.

Observe the times when you have critical thoughts about you,

and make an effort to replace these negative thoughts

with positive, loving ones.

You are a wondrous being of light

even if at times you think

you are less than perfect;

remember that God and

divine perfection

exists in all things.

Hope this is helpful to you. 😄

• Angelique 7 - Good to hear that you are moving foward with your life. I have drawn this card for you:-

Acceptance

There is nothing in your life to fix,

only the disowned parts of you

that yearn for love and acceptance.

You are beautiful just as you are,

regardless of any fault you may perceive you have.

You are an eternally radiant being of light.

Accept all that you are and just be you.

When you truly accept yourself,

your whole world will

magically and lovingly

transform.

Take care and happy times to you. 😄

• I NEED a card reading wheen u have the time, it's to hard to explane , I just like to know if there someone for me

• Dear intrigued,

There is no need to apologize as I am always greatful for any response I might receive in regards to a post. Thank you very much for drawing a card for me and yes it does help me.

XOXOXO 333Tanya