Offering one card Guardian Angel - Message for the day!

• Riverrat1965 - I have drawn this card for you:-

Relax

There is plenty of time to do and achieve all you desire.

Place your hands gently on your heart,

and allow your breath to guide you to a quiet space within.

Imagine yourself bathed in golden light

flowing from the eternal heart of God.

I, your Guardian Angel, am with you.

Allow me into your heart.

You will accomplish more by

focussing on that which is

most important in life,

Love.

Hope this helps! Peace to you. 😄

• Lifesabeautifuljourney - You're welcome! 😄

• Ragbag - Great to hear from you. Good to hear you're fine, and wonderful news that you're working again. Hope that you're enjoying it. Are the people nice? I wish you well in your new endeavours. I have drawn this card for you:-

Bridgette

Caution is warranted.

Look deeper into this situation

before proceeding further.

You have asked for Heaven's guidance, and it is given. This situation isn't right for you. Some vital information has been concealed, so you will need to dig deeper and ask more questions of those involved. Trust your gut feelings, since that is how I communicate with you.

Please don't worry that this situation is the only opportunity available to you. It isn't! There is something better waiting for you, but first you will have to free yourself. Remember that 'nature abhors a vacuum.' So, you must crate a vacuum, and then the new situation will reveal itself. Clearly, it takes courage and faith to leave a situation that you have a vested interest in. You may feel disappointed and betrayed. That is why you must call upon me and your other Angels to help you stay strong and true to yourself. You deserve situations that are aligned with love, and you don't have to settle for anything less.

Happy spring smiles to you! 😄

• Verda - You're very welcome. The headache took afew days to dissipate. I appreciated your concern. Thank you also for the peace and love from Australia. I wish you so much happiness in your brand new life. Stay strong, positive and always keep faith in you.

I have drawn this card for you:-

Expression

Express how you feel

clearly, lovingly and honestly without fear or judgment.

Say it exactly like it is.

All will heal when you express to others how you truly feel.

Trust in the power of life to guide you,

and heal all concerned.

Self expression is liberating and healing.

Take care, happy times to you! 😄

• could/will/ someone please explain to me how I pick up my card reading If it has been done yet I think I was on pages back in the 20' or 30's orginally I went back but I don't known how to pick up my answers thanks I checked several pages this morning it says listing 5661 of 562 I do not know how to get on those pages either help please I saw where I went back and added dob on pages either in the40's or 50's help please love light peace thank you in advance

• Angelique7 - Sorry, I can't see into the future. I have drawn this card for you:-

Dreams

This is a wondrous time of healing

and positive transformation.

Embrace life each moment

and keep forused on your dreams.

Retain the purity of your vision

and you will draw success to you.

All you ever wished for,

even those which seemed a distant dream,

are about to manifest.

Hope this is good for you. 😄

• My computer is really slow, so not sure when I will be back. Sorry!

• This post is deleted!

• thank you so much!!! That is so beautiful !!! I am thrilled if i am reading this right things are going to change for me at last ??? Things are really going to get better??? thank you for the reading so much ! My ? is am I reading this right? thank you in advance again love light peace my your hearts desire always come true and the wind be at your back and peace always favor your sword blessed be child thank you !

• thank youuu !!

• Poetic555 - I have drawn this card for you:-

Rochelle

As you honour and follow

the guidance of your heart,

prosperity is coming

to you now.

You are fully supported by Heaven, and we have heard your prayers for financial support. Be assured that we see money as a symbol of the abundant supply that God provides to all of His children. The Earthly negativity surrounding money comes from human minds alone. In Heaven, we see money as the energy of exchange. We know that you need material essentials. Like any loving parent, God wants His children to be comfortable, safe and happy. That is one of the reasons why He sends you Guardian Angels.

Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. I have helped you heal and release much of your negative association with money. Please know that I am here to help so that you can help more people. The more that you allow me to give you, the more you will be able to give others. In the near future, you will be able to manifest all of your needs. But in the meantime, allow me to help you through my Heavenly contributions.

Hope this is helpful. Have a fab weekend. 😄

• Spiritualchild - I hope this helps:-

Mystique

You are on the right path! Although it might seem to take a lot of time and effort, keep up the good work. You are definitely making progress toward your intended outcome. Sometimes flexibility is called for when you're working toward an aim. But in this instance, you need to stay firm in your conviction. Compromise will only water down the Divine plan that you're manifesting.

"Resist the urge to bend, or to please others. In the end, these individuals will be pleased by the outcome. You're following a Divine course, and others may not be privy to the same vision that you're following. Do your best to explain this vision to the others involved, but don't feel the need to defend your actions. You are coming out of darkness and into the light. You know what you're doing, and we in Heaven are here to back you up fully.

Happy times to you 😄

• dmick59 - You're welcome! I have drawn this one for you:-

Action

Drop all fear, and just do it!

You have the power to create and be whatever you truly want.

Look inside your heart and take positive action in those things

that bring you closer to achieving your desired goalds.

Nothing can stop you except your own fears.

This card is positive confirmation

from God and the Angels

that the time is right for you

to start a new and exciting

venture.

Good luck, go girl!! Happy times to you. 😄

• Lostandfound7 - Here's your card:-

Rosetta

You have a gift for working with

young people, and your Divine

purpose involves helping,

teaching, or parenting children.

Children respond to your open hearted nature. You are also charmed by their straight forward honesty, laughter, and innocence. In many ways, they engage and heal your own inner child. You seek to give these children that which you desired when you were young. You also feel an inner calling to improve the lives of children, and you may wonder about the best way to proceed.

I am with you as a Guardian Angel who delights in bringing you new opportunities to help children. All you need to do is notice the young people whom I bring into your orbit. Be your delightful self with these children, and the rest will take care of itself. As soon as you're ready for an increased role, please say the word to me, and I will increase the number of lives you touch. Please be assured that I understand your temperament and will only bring you to situations that match your passions, talents, and interests. You are a blessing to children everywhere!

Hope this is good for you! 😄

• Notshy2beme - You're very welcome. Computer better today - thank you! Take care of yourself. 😄

• Angelique7 - Hopefully things will change for the better, change also has to start with you. You have the power to change your life for the better. Stay positive and believe in yourself. I hope you have a wonderful life. 😄

• Intrigue, has anyone told you lately that we love and appreciate you? Well I do! You are a blessing to me! Praise the Lord! And may the Universe bless you 100 fold for your "good works." These are good works you know! 🙂 Take care of yourself!

• hello intrigued....i sure could use some angel guidance today if you have the time....it is raining here i am feeling a bit blue i just need some words of wisdom right now....thanks hun..

• Dear Intrigued,

Thanks for your generous offer. Can your Angel cards please tell me if I have made the right decision in breaking up with my bf DOB April 6, 1982 whom I believe is my SM?

• I promise, thank you for your lovely words..... tomorrow!! Have faith all of you. Hugs