Offering one card Guardian Angel - Message for the day!

• 229Susan - I have turned to the tarot. I am only a novice so be kind to me. I can't see into the future but I hope I can help. I can't say if the move will be your business or living quarters.

6 of Pentacles - This is in the past, it shows a time of generosity from others and extra benefits. To receive you must give out also so that others can also prosper. It indicates happy unions with fellow employee, a raise in pay and possible promotion.

King of Cups - Is in the present is representing a person in your life who is a calming influence, providing comfort and direction in times of emotional turmoil and upheaval. Do you have such a person? The appearance of the King of Cups can signify that your head is ruling your heart. It is better to use both.

The Magician - in the present - this is about making it happen, turning your ideas into reality. You have everything you need at your fingertips to create now whatever you choose. This is an auspicious card for anyone involved in business dealings. Sometimes the Magician can come up for someone who wishes to create a baby, or find new direction in life. This card indicates something great is developing. Make it happen!

Eight of Wands - This is in the future. This is heralding wonderful news. It will be a fast and frantic time and indicates travel. Your efforts have generated their own manifestations. You've already done the work so now all you really have to do is watch the energy of your efforts fly. Everything will take flight and land in happiness and pleasure. Believe that you can have it all. The movement is in the right direction. Progress towards a goal, a business idea, a new education, a new relationship or possibly a change in environment. It looks like the Angel cards support this but I can't tell you when or where.

Last of all the 3 of Cup in the future. This is a card of great happiness for you 228Susan. It represents the happy conclusion of an undertaking and the success and recognition that follow. Good food, good friends and the happiness to enjoy the good things in life are all present. In any event you have that good combination of friends and family and can look forward to great things coming into your life.

Wow, let me know how things go and remember I am still only learning both the Angel and the Tarot cards. It isn't easy! Take care and I wish you every success! 😄

• Sorry, the above is for 228Susan!! Don't know how I managed to type 229!! 😄

• 228Susan - You can't go out there looking for love it never seems to work that way. I didn't see anything about love in your cards, but it looks like good times are coming your way. Don't try too hard, just be yourself - be happy and most of all positive. You will attract good things when you are positive. Don't try to hard. You will find love when you least expect it. Surround yourself with postivity, and lovely people will make their way into your orbit. Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and go out there an grab the life you want and deserve. Take care Susan. Happy thoughts and times to you 😄

• Hi again,

Could you pull a card for me today? I have a job interview this morning and would like to focus on something positive!!

Thanks,

KBLM

• Dear Intrigued,

228susan

Well said, Thank you.

• I feel it too! i wil keep you informed, also will continue to ask the angels too.

you"re great !!

Have a great Hair Day!! :}

• Intrigued~ WOW!! That just brought tear's to my eyes, you know that is so true! I have always blocked myself from receiving the help, or I have always put others before me or have felt not deserving of it! Thanks So Very Much That Has Helped Alot! My husband (Dallas) would like to know if he could have a angel card reading too, I read mine to him and he is intrigued as well!

~~~~DEVINE~~~~

• Dear Intriqued,

Thank you so very much, for the reading. I will follow the advice. It is great to know there are many more blessings, I do not see. I will let go and let God and the angels help me along

Be blessed always 🙂

• Thank you so much for reading

• This post is deleted!

• Intrigued

I know we've talked before on this thread, but could you please do an angel card reading for me? I sure would appreciate it.

Blessings to you...

• Thank you Intriqued,

You are right. There are extenuating circumstances surrounding this man and why he cannot be with me. I understand. Now I do not feel guilty about being attracted to several other men. I call them my contenders and I am somewhat confused. having dreams about my long time relationship with the father of my children about ready to end. will it end in darkness? have I been dreaming? how will it end

I will do my own reading with some poker cards. I'm new to tarot reading and have to buy a new set of my own.

thanks for your guidance and if you have anything else to tell me about the relationship/situation with the father of my children i could use some help please because i feel like i am totally in the dark. the ties were severed about 6 months ago. i got my release from the Holy Spirit at that time. my ex-spouse wanted to try living together one more time again to see if the attraction is totally gone. it is not gone but i will not compromise my dignity and my pride. i have been humiliated for the very last time.

• KBLM - So sorry I didn't get bak to you. I really hope the job interview went really well on Thursday. I have drawn this card for you:-

Leila

Spend time alone in nature,

meditating about your desires

and intentions. Ask the

Angels to help you gain

a positive perspective.

Your life has been noisy lately, and you need to escape into a place of natural tranquility. It is time for you to be alone in nature, even if it is for just a brief while. You don't need others' permission to take care of your soul in this way. Simply plan your sojourn, and then follow through on those plans.

Once you are alone in nature, allow your mind to wander wherever it wants to go. Notice your thoughts and feelings, and perhaps write them down. After a time, speak (aloud or silently) to the nature Angels that surround you. Ask them to clear your body and aura of any stress that has been absorbed. Then, meditate and pray about your desires and intentions. Prayers are amplified by the power of nature, and you will feel very refreshed when you return home.

I hope this helps you.

also:-

Acceptance

There is nothing in your life to fix,

only the disowned parts of you

that yearn for love and acceptance.

You are beautiful just as you are,

regardless of any faults you may perceive you have.

You are an eternally radiant being of light.

Accept all that you are and just be you.

When you truly accept yourself,

your whole world will

magically and lovingly

transform.

Take care.

• 228Susan - Thank you! So glad that you'll be keeping me informed. You take care now. 😄

• DevineEvanescence - Thank you! I so hope you'll start to take care of you too. I have drawn a card for you husband Dallas:-

Desiree

No, conditions aren't favourable

right now. Wait, or look into

other options: and ask the Angels

to help, guide and comfort you.

There is a reason why you asked for Heaven's opinion about this situation. In your heart, you knew that something was amiss. I am here to help you trust this wisdom within your heart. Although, it may seem romantic to jump in without looking, this situation warrants otherwise. Since I'm one of your Guardian Angels, your happiness is my central mission. This situation, as it currently stands, won't bring you the joy that you seek.

There are options available to you. One is to wait. This will certainly improve your outlook, either because you will learn more information, or because something better will come along. The second option is to go ahead with the current situation. You certainly have the free will to do so. Be assured that I will stay with you whether you heed my caution or not. If you fall into a situation where you need my rescue, I will be there with my unconditional love! Each time that you listen to me - and also each time that you ignore me - you grow and learn.

I'm hoping this will help! Good luck!

• Cyw39 - Thank you! I wish you well.

• JANMRP - You're welcome! Take care.

• DMick59 - Many thanks and you're welcome. Good to see you. I have drawn this card for you:-

The Angel of Eternal Love

The Angel of Eternal Love is a source of comfort and solace for anyone who grieves for lost love. In point of fact, love cannot be lost. It is indelible and remains a part of us through eternity. It is as though love becomes grafted on to our souls, and with each experience of love our soul expands and develops. It enhances and enlarges our perspective of ourselves, it helps us to realise that the universe is a safe and sweet place, meant to give us hapiness and joy.

All love can be re-experienced in the conscious memory with the use of meditation, or various healing techniques. Love does not die with the physical body. It is eternal. It can be recalled when we have need of it.

The Angel of Eternal Love offers each of us who love the joy of knowing that the spirit holds the memory of love. When we have lost someone close to us the love shared down not diminish. It actually stays with us, becomes a part of us and furthers our spiritual development. This Angel helps us to be aware of that fact and helps us to keep love alive in our hearts. At some point in our lives we will need its love and assistance, for we cannot escape loss in this physical world. This Angel brings us comfort and the awareness that love never dies. Love can connect people through lifetimes and may even re-unite people who have loved in the past and who come together in this lifetime to complete that love. Some love can endure through ages of separation. When people are soul-mates they will find one another again, be it on this physical plae or at another, more ethereal level.

We can pray to the Angel of Eternal Love to remove the veil of unconsciousness that stands between us and our awereness of eternal love. If we are lonely or bereft we can pray to this Angel to find comfort in the memory of a love which was essential for us at some time in our life. We can consciously choose to remember the love of friends, family, teachers, in fact anyone with whom we shared love. That memory stays with us and is a part of who we are. That love is indelible.

I really hope this is the right card for you, although I have to admit - I am unsure of this one. You take care.

• Starrgirl - Of course, no problem. Hope you're doing fine. I have selected this card for you:-

Archangel Raphael

I am helping you heal

physical challenges in

yourself and others.

You are a healer, like me.

I am with you because I am the Archangel of Healing. I am helping you heal your own body, as well as the physical bodies of others. I surround physical ailments with my healing energy of emerald-green light, and this energy is absorbed where it is needed.

I speak to healers through their throughts and feelings. I help you to discern, in this way, if your life's purpose is to be a healer. I can help you to know which areas of healing to study, and then assist with all aspects of your healing career. Call upon me whenever you need such help, and know that I will be with you in an instant.

Also:-

Peace

Calm your thoughts and move your awareness

to a peaceful space inside your heart.

Feel the ebb and flow of love,

the eternal movement of the stars.

Your life is forever unfolding to greater spheres of love.

Relax and do not worry about anything,

for all is well.

You will soon enter a time

of well earned peace

and tranquility.

Hope this is good for you. Take care.

• can you draw one for me today.. thank you... feeling really down