Offering one card Guardian Angel - Message for the day!

• hi there!

i am in need for some answers could you please pick a card for me today?!! i need some enlightment and im happy i saw your post its a sign!!!!

thank u,

niki:)

• Hi and thanks so much for the reading very inspirational be most blessed x

• would love some insight if possible x many thanks x

• thank you for a positive answer i need that ever one always say that nothing will change thanks for the hope of something good

• Intreged

I would like it very much if you could read a guardian angel card for me, I don't mind you practicing and find it refreshing that you are honest and upfront about you learning as you go, it is very curages to try and help others and learn in the procees.

• It is my birthday tomorrow would love to have an angel card for today or tomorrow. Feeling down and hoping for some good change.

• Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu intrigued!

• Thank You Intrigued for BOTH of the readings!!!! Yes, I have been thinking about going back to school; however, I do not know what I should be going to school for! I am praying that I will be guided in the right direction.

Thanks again for the advice, you have done an excellent Job!

• This post is deleted!

• Intrigued, I'm letting that inner child out tonight! Anything for today? Thanks! Many blessings to you!

• Dear Intrigued:

Thank you for your recent reading. Yes, I am coming along.

Attended the Memorial Service for my friend, Tina, who passed away from cancer at the

young age of 43 last Saturday. Was beautiful and sad at the same time.

It has been a long, long road looking for this new job. Still no signs of anything.

I am trusting in the Lord to lead me where this will be. Just need a small place where I can

do my work for 2-days or so and go home. I need the money to pay my increased premium on

my health insurance.

This last card you pulled gave me a lot more insight. As you said, I am coming out of the darkness. All praise to Jesus, my Lord.

Peace to all. Annamg

• I'm interested in what the cards have to say for me. Would you please do a reading for me?

• Hi, thanks for your offer. Could you please do a reading for me as well?

I've been struggling with some romantic decisions lately and could use some help deciding where to apply (or not apply) my efforts. Any guidance you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Andi

• Dear intrigued,

I would be honored if you would do an angel reading for me. I have two very important meeting coming up on March 4th, they are not interviews, they are just work meetings, but very important ones nonetheless. I would appreciate any help or guidance you can offer.

Thank you,

Summer

• Cazmayo - Thank you! I hope you have lots of good things going on in your life right now. I have drawn this card for you:-

Inner Child

Nurture your inner child and begin to express

the awesome beauty you hold within you.

We live in a world where a formula exists for everything,

yet love and creativity have no formula.

Thay do not need to be studied -

simply nurtured.

Regularly set aside some time to just play!

Take care love and happiness to you! 😄

• Yellowrosekim- Hi there, I don't need your birthday. How lucky that you see Angels. Your card is:-

Peace

Calm your thoughts and move your awareness

to a peaceful space inside your heart.

Feel the ebb and flow of love,

the eternal movement of the starts.

Your life is forever unfolding to greater spheres of love.

Relax and do not worry about anything,

for all is well.

You will soon enter a time

of well earned peace

and tranquility.

Take care, happy days to you. 😄

• Starrgirl - Not to worry. You're very welcome, so glad to have helped. You sound like you could do with a hobby or interest to immerse yourself in, or maybe join a club or group? People will listen if you specifically ask for help. They just get so caught up in their own lives. No, you're not selfish, you're only human. We all need someone to listen to us. My Mother-in-law who incidentally died afew years ago was a wonderful listener. I don't think I've ever come across anyone else who was able to listen to everybody's views and make a balanced judgement. I always felt that she did listen and I still miss her. Sorry, going off on a tangent. There will always be people worse off than yourself, but we all have our own trials and tribulations to deal with and they're important to us. You do help people without even realising - that smile you give to a stranger. I imagine you've helped if people drop something or an elderly person needs a hand crossing the road. You're there for your family, they sound like they've grown into happy, healthy people who lead busy lives with their own relationships. Thanking you for the peace, love and happy thoughts, much appreciated. Will send them right back to you too! You take care, stay strong in yourself and believe in you. You'll be right on track very soon. 😄

• Lostandfound7 - So good to help you. You are doing well. I admire your strength, you are no longer tied to an abusive relationship, you've cut loose and you're moving on. You're keeping your family going with the College course, it will be tough but you will get there and it will be so worthwhile. You'll look back on all this and you'll be so glad that you did what you did. I am sorry to hear about the recent cancer scare and I would like to know how you get on. I hope it is resolved for you. Stay strong and truly believe in yourself, there is no room for doubt. Don't let it trick you. You can do this and you will survive. Life will be so much better for you, you know that you can rely on yourself. Thank you for your love and light, I am sending it right back. Take care. Peace, love and happy days to you. 😄

• CAN YOU DO AN ANGEL READING FOR THANK U STAR49 071660

• Niki5150 - Hi Niki! Here's your card:-

Inner Child

Nurture your inner child and begin to express

the awesome beauty you hold within you.

We live in a world where a formula exists for everything,

yet love and creativity have no formula.

Thay do not need to be studied -

simply nurtured.

Regularly set aside some time to just play!

This card literally jumped out of the pack! Happy days to you! 😄