UNSURE ABOUT STUFF

• Wow

WOOOOWWW

a thread where cris voiced her need for help and again someone butts in asking for att from her. ahm someone said rude before no?

whoopsie. i reckon to get att or help one need to make a new thread n mention WHOM one want help from.

i tried blmoon but i reckon she is busy or still on hiatus. Is cool though. or maybe bc i asked the same q again!!! Sigh ................. ah well back to cris as its her thread no one elses. so there!

thheheheheh

• Dear Cris,

I just wanted to say you are such a cheerful person for everything you have been going through. You are the kind of person I would love to have as a friend in everyday life! 🙂 I hope life is getting better for you! And hope a smile and sunshine are headed your way soon!

Lots of love and blessings,

hobbles76 🙂

• Hey, thanks hobbles and Charmed (as always ya crazy lady!!). I haven't even looked at the previous page/s to see who "butted" in, so might leave that one where it belongs!

I appreciate what you said hobbles, and wouldn't it be great if we could make face-to-face friends out of some we talk to on here? Though at the moment, I'm still not what you'd call cheerful, as such. Still feeling all at sea and in doubt. And still I wait for that elusive contact from that elusive significant other ... sigh. Probly be waiting for hell to turn to ice though, the way things're goin!!

Bless you both. Poppin in put a smile on my face, so thank you :))))))))