Karmic challenge

• Hey, I'm thankful for soooo many things . . .however, right at this present moment, I am thankful for the people of this website who actually came up with this great idea to nuture POSITIVE written expression and gratitude, and then RE-use it for the good of others as well. And, the cool thing is . . .by my participation . . .I, too, am given the opportunity to work off some of my karma by spreading gratitude . . . .Life really is all about give and take, ya know?

• Hi there, Crab72, I am thankful that you recognized the positivity generated by this site! What a great and growing, I'm happy to see, idea! And you are also a hero by acknowledging the website.

It's good to have a place to do good. cheers!

• Here here!! Positive world....HERE WE COME! Im thankful for my kids health, my hubby and all of the others in my family! Im thankfull for my job and my work family also!

• I am grateful that I have eyes to see and a voice to speak with. I am grateful that The Creator has given me access to people of like minds and who work towards walking a sacred path of peace and celebration of life. I am grateful that He has given me a heart that enjoys helping others when I can. Walk with Spirit always

• like alot of people I am not a believer in this stuff untll a few weeks ago when I read my horoscope and in that reading I read that I was going to be dealt a hand that would put everything back in prospective for me I layed the paper down and and went on about my day never gave another thought about it till the next evening I get a call from my doctor well it was his nurse nevertheless Iknew that something was wrong I was told that I had SVT it is a heart disease I was so scared because my dad had passed 3 years ago of a heart attack after doing some research I found that if this goes untreated my heart would give out in a matter of months and at the age of 26 and a 9 year old Iknew that I had to do something so I took the surgery and it didn't work now for the rest of my life every 12 hours I will have to take meds the whole point to my story is that I am thankful for my life no matter what hand I am dealt and now I am a true believer ....thank the lord eveyday for what you have no matter how much or how little it is

• I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE SAID AND MORE I'M VERY THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AS WELL AS TARROT FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO BETTER UNDERSTAND MYSELF AS WELL AS OTHERS THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS