"It's Complicated!!" I need help with a reading. PLEASE!!

• I met whom I believe with all my heart is my Soulmate/Twinflame. We knew each other only for a short period of time (6 months) and now live in different States and are not in contact. I haven't seen him in 13 years. We met at 25 and now we are both 40. I am wondering if he thinks of me and if he will ever return. I would greatly appreciate help as this has really taken it's toll on me over the years. My DOB 1-19-1970

His DOB 11-29-1969

Thank you so much!! : )

• There's nothing complicated about it. You remmeber only the good and not the bad. Your astrological profile tells me that the relationship was an exciting and explosive matchup but had very little stability. You were bright shining stars for a while then you disappeared into the darkness. You shared compassion and empathy which was what you both needed at that time of your lives since you both felt misunderstood by the rest of the world. But in an attempt to soothe hurt feelings and protect yourselves from a harsh world, you sought to escape a bit too much in ways that would have lead to eventual ruin. The relationship was like a shelter in a storm but it served its purpose and you both were able to move on much stronger for having met each other. It was a close and important friendship but was never meant to be more than it was - a timely encounter that helped you both. If it had lasted any longer, it would have become destructive.

Bless it for the stepping stone it was - and move on. You are just feeling lonely and the past seems to be a more attractive place than the present at the moment. Stop dreaming of things that were never meant to be and look to the future. 2010 is going to be full of dramatic changes for you. This is a time of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing), and finding new people, new places and new situations. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook.

• So the person with whom I've felt the deepest connection in my life was but a random Guy who was a little like me? Why would I feel as though he were my Soulmate? Why when we lost touch for 2 years....did we run into each other again in a different State? Why do I feel as though part of my heart has been missing for the last 15 years? Hard to believe it was all a misunderstanding on my part!!

• Not a misunderstanding - you were meant to be together but only for a short time. Soulmates are those who have the biggest impact on our lives but they are not necessarily with us for life. Sometimes they are just there when we need them most, for however long or short a time that may be. Quantity is not as important as quality here. I knew a man with whom I felt the strongest bond ever for only three months but in that time he taught me how to love myself. You and your old friend ran into each other again because you needed a small reminder of what he taught you all those years ago.

You always get exactly what you need. If you had needed him to be there longer, he would have been. Because he wasn't, you obviously got what you needed. Stop trying to convince yourself that you need him in order to be fulfilled and happy. You don't.

• I can be happy without him and have been. I just know I could be completely filled with pure joy and ecstacy with him...... in a way that is not possible with anyone else.

I have dreamed all of my life about "The one". Way before I should have ever known what love was. Growing up in a hostile and physically abusive environment.....I never saw a role model of what love should be....but I carried it within my heart.

I never looked for my Twinflame. Barely even knew what it was. I just knew I had daydreamed all of my life about this amazing love I would find. And when I found him I realized I wasn't dreaming.......I was remembering...... and trying to call it forth.

I had just went through a huge Spiritual Growth Period in my life when we met....and I realized afterward...that this was a prerequisite to meeting your other half. I have felt and experienced far too much with him to think for one second that it was just a friend passing through and helping me out.

Every sign or feeling associated with Twinflames/Twinsoul I experienced. I got no answers for years....and when I finally did....it was all right on.

I didn't know what a "Runner" was until this past month. Now everything makes more sense to me.

I really appreciate the time you took to see into my Relationship with this Man....and tell me what you feel is going on....but pardon me if I go with what I feel in my heart to be the Truth instead.

I trust in my own Soul for guidance. I have been doing this since I was a Child and I won't be stopping now. I just thought it wouldn't hurt to get anothers opinion.

Thank you so much for your time!! : )

• So why on earth did you need to ask about him if you are so sure?

• I'm telling you that I trust my feelings. I'm telling you that I have been listening to my Soul "CONSCIOUSLY" all of my life. When our eyes connected....I KNEW!!! My Soul let me know in no uncertain terms that it..... " I " .....love this Man with all of my heart!!

Certainly you didn't think I'd trust your judgment over my own? That is not wise!! Yes I was looking for further input....but I would never take what some stranger on the internet feels about my situation as fact!! You could be Joe Blow for all I know!!

I am "Captain" of my own ship!! I am NOT a follower. But I thank you!! : )

• That is so unbelievably rude. Someone has given you a free reading for nothing other than you asked for it. You sounded really upset in your first post and expressed how you would greatly appreciate help because this is taking a toll on you. It can take a long time for some readers to do a reading and then to write it out for you. The Captain has taken their own time to try and help and now, instead of giving appreciation to a stranger who has gone out of their way for you, you tell them that it didn't really matter to you in the first place. If you don't agree or really trust their opinion, why not just say thank you for your time and leave it at that? I really don't like seeing these people who go out of their way to help others for free being treated so rudely.

• I told him Thank you!! He got mad that I didn't take what he said as truth. That's not my problem!! So what that someone does a reading for free!! I help people as much as I can....isn't that what life is all about ....caring for and assisting others. Stop whining!!!

• Soulshock, Captain is not a he, your behavior on this forum is outright Offensive!

Although there are some issues on forum I don't agree with This is by far the worst I ve seen

please don't waste the readers time and energy if you are not sincere about needing help, and Valuable Insight from one of our busiest readers

• WOW !

"There is no squabbling so violent as that between people who accepted an idea yesterday and those who will accept the same idea tomorrow."

Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

"There is nothing to fear except the persistent refusal to find out the truth, the persistent refusal to analyze the causes of happenings." ~D.Thompson

"New opinions often appear first as jokes and fancies, then as blasphemies and treason, then as questions open to discussion, and finally as established truths."~ George Bernard Shaw

To decieve self is the easiest of all because what you desire you believe as truth .... You've jumped all over asking the same question, getting the same answer and now you behavior has deteriorated. Maybe, stop asking?

• Laie4,

WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? This He/She is the only person I got info from THANK YOU!! (Sorry CAPTAIN sounds like a guy to me)

As far as I'm concearned........you can MYOB!!! I didn't ask you!!! Quit adding fuel to the fire!! NOYB!!!

• Don't bother responding!!!

• BTW GOLDENHILL......

Why did you bother putting your 2 cents in anyway? None of your business either!! The pot calling the kettle black!!!

• BTW soulshock...Heres two more cents...Maybe you can go buy a personality.

• Ragbag......NICE NAME!!!!!

• Soulshock , now that is something

to look at, you may be right....

Thank you!

• dear soul shock

so sorry to butt in on your arguement with the captain she ( i sense the captain is a she, but dont know for sure ) was explaining the difference between a soul mate and a twin flame and all the variables in between the captian is a guide (teacher ). the person whom you havent seen for 13 years, was absolutely a soul mate of yours. Please look at all you have learned from this person about yourself. We come to earth, the third dimension, to learn . what have you learned from the brief time you were with him, and the 13 years of his absence.He is not your twin flame, i am sorry.

However I believe he is a soul mate, as he taught you how much love you have in your heart. You and he made an agreement, before you came to earth to teach eachother about love, and longing , and sadness and loneliness and wanting. You have fulfilled eachothers Karma in this lifetime. There is someone out there for you. Allow it to happen. It will. Pray every day to open you heart and mind to a wonderful new love. Pray until you have no prayers left on this topic and it will manifest.

By the way, many real and famous psychics give our time on sites like this. It is kind of like a free clinic, and we give our time to help those who need us. FOR FREE. In this way we serve our creator with joy and love. Namaste

• I want to say that I have a right to disagree with any "reading" on this board. I don't have to accept what you say as TRUTH.....I don't even know you!!! You could be anyone who thinks they have a knack for this sort of stuff!!

Simply put....I would be a FOOL to take what anyone says on here as truth.

If you are intuitive....please don't get upset if people you don't know, think you are wrong!! If what you say doesn't fall in line with my experience.....than I have every right to accept my own truth and listen to my own Soul over yours!! Please don't be offended!!

• poor dear i am sorry that you are in such pain over this relationship, i understand. best wishes