Celtic Cross Tarot - Could Anyone plz help me interpet this spread ?

• I have not a clue what they all mean or what message is being delivered ?

My Question was this -( Give me a reflection on what I can expect in the new year in regards to my life in general .) and these were the cards that I picked .

Higher Power- Ten of Cups

Recent Past - Two of Discs

Situation - Seven of Swords

Self- Judgement

Challenges/ Opportunities- Five of Discs

Near Future -Three of Cups

Foundation -Eight of Cups

Long-term Potential - Son of Cups

Advice-Ace of Swords

Allies-Daughter of Cups

blocks and Inhibitions - Daughter of Discs

foundations- Eight of Cups

Thank you Reading my request I appreciate

Take Care and God Bless ^A^

Doves

• It is no wonder, that you had no clue: This is no real Tarot, you are using, the pictures are just the phantasies of some artist without valid suggestions, even the invention of daughter, sons, mothers, fathers is just the private ego-trip of some esoteric mind.

And the celtic cross is also not correct in the positions and meanings.

But nonetheless I followed your guidelines and came to these results:

Your higher power is inside of you, but you are losing the contact to it.

Your recent past was an up and down, trying to come to a balance, making journeys and being playful and flexible.

Your situation is the try to avoid conflicts and getting through with it.

Your self waits for the strong impact from outside, so that it can come out of its grave to more liveliness and spontaneity.

Your opportunity: You do have all, but you do not know, what all means.

Your challenge: You know how to make it difficult for yourself and thereby you avoid going inside.

Your near future: Being together with friends, having a good time.

Foundation: you took leave of your emotional attachments going on a new way.

Long-term Potential: You want to relate.

Advice: Get more clear about yourself and your situation. (Good, that you have asked therefore)

Try to understand more what is instead of what should be.

Allies: a good friend who wants a connection from heart to heart.

blocks and Inhibitions: the onesided connection you are in.

foundations: see above.

You must not only understand, but also feel. It is not difficult to understand intellectually, the problem comes with feeling. You must also feel!

• Thank You so very much Hanswolfgang , for reading and relying to my request . I greatly appreciate it . I have one question thou in regards one thing in your reply ..it is as follows :

(Your higher power is inside of you, but you are losing the contact to it.)

Does that mean I will not be able to tap into my possible ability to be a seer and healer for others ? I have been told that I have these gifts .

Take Care and God Bless You

Doves46

• Does that mean I will not be able to tap into my possible ability to be a seer and healer for others ?

No.

The body need not be forced, it can be persuaded. You need not fight with the body -- that's ugly, violent, aggressive, and any sort of conflict is going to create more and more tension. So you need not be in any conflict -- let comfort be the rule. And the body is such a beautiful gift from God that to fight with it, is to deny God Himself. It is a shrine... you are enshrined in it; it is a temple. You exist in it and you have to take every care of it -- it is your responsibility.

• Hello Mr Hans ....

I hope you don't mind me addressing you as that . Please ,tell if you do so .It is just my way of saying I respect you . Thank you for the clarity on that . I do have a few more questions in regards to all that you have wrote , but before I do , I need to read it over a few more times . It usually takes me a bit to figure out what is being said to me when I don't understand or it is not sinking in lol .

I use to worry about that a lot ( not being able to comprehend certain things that are said to me or reading ) and thought I have some kind of learning disability all my life . But recently I was told that I didn't , I was just that my brain was wired to get my knowledge and wisdom from within myself as appose to the outside world . I was instantly relieved of all my worries and anxieties about all of that . and felt i was going to be ok .

Anyway . I will get back to you soon . I also want to ask you , what aids you in getting your insights for others . Are you Clairvoyant / Psychic / , what gifts have been given to you to be able to help others?

Have a great day .

Take Care and God Bless You .

Doves

• Thank you Doves,

I don´t mind being addressed howsoever (Han, Half, Ham, Hans, Wolfgang, Wolf etc.) As fas as I can understand, that someone is addressing me, it is okay for me. But actually it is Hans-Wolfgang.

My aids are neither clairvoyant nor psychic, my aids are Rider-Waite-Tarotcards, Astrology, I Ching and using the law of synchronicity. And very much experience with these aids.

If a man wants to be receptive he can´t have the natural receptivity of a woman. He will become a second-rate woman. To be first-rate I have to follow my nature.

• Hello Again Mr Hans-Wolfgang,

How are you today ? Just getting back to you in regards the Reading you did for me and my questions to your replies .

(Does that mean I will not be able to tap into my possible ability to be a seer and healer for others ?

No.

The body need not be forced, it can be persuaded. You need not fight with the body -- that's ugly, violent, aggressive, and any sort of conflict is going to create more and more tension. So you need not be in any conflict -- let comfort be the rule. And the body is such a beautiful gift from God that to fight with it, is to deny God Himself. It is a shrine... you are enshrined in it; it is a temple. You exist in it and you have to take every care of it -- it is your responsibility.)

( So If I understand correctly your answer to my last question ... I just need to be still and calm and let things happen naturally . and be open to all that is presented to me ?)

Also ....would you also be able to explain or define these other statements you have made .

1.Your self waits for the strong impact from outside, so that it can come out of its grave to more liveliness and spontaneity

2 Allies: a good friend who wants a connection from heart to heart.

3 blocks and Inhibitions: the onesided connection you are in.

4 .You must not only understand, but also feel. It is not difficult to understand intellectually, the problem comes with feeling. You must also feel!

You mean ,I must feel for all things and people around me .that being .their emotions and more feelings for their wants and needs .?

Oh I feel so lame for asking you to explain all this for me . But sometimes, things can take on a different meaning to one person then the other :O)

I shall wait your reply .

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves

• So If I understand correctly your answer to my last question ... I just need to be still and calm and let things happen naturally . and be open to all that is presented to me ? Yes.

1.Your self waits for the strong impact from outside, so that it can come out of its grave to more liveliness and spontaneity: you need to open yourself more to outside-impulses: read, study, contemplate, go for that what does fascinate you.

2 Allies: a good friend who wants a connection from heart to heart: but you want to forget.

3 blocks and Inhibitions: the onesided connection you are in: being dominated by the will power of a man.

4 .You must not only understand, but also feel. It is not difficult to understand intellectually, the problem comes with feeling. You must also feel!: Use your potential more.

I mean, you must feel for all people around you, for their wants and needs.

Let it be of your own. Let it be of your own feeling. Don’t repeat it parrot-like.

• Thank You Mr Hans- Wolfgang for your time and patiences with me . I greatly appreciate it . I understand now . Thank you so much !

Have a good Day tomorrow :O)

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46

• Thankyou Doves46,

the difference between you and a Buddha is not the difference of any physical distance, is not the difference of any quantitative changes. The distance is only of one thing, otherwise you are exactly the same: you are asleep, he is awake. Open your eyes and you are a Buddha, be awake and you are a Buddha.