I'm so thankful..

• ...that the greater majority of Americans got out the vote for a remarkable human being who inspires hope and higher ideals and who himself, is thankful for what he has ( an amazing family) and what he is going to do for our country and the world- despite the enormity of the task.

I'm thankful that I have good food to eat and pretty good health and that I know what it is to love deeply and have that love returned by at least one or two other people. I am thankful that I have little pain in my body and a rood over my head and that I have been protected from many things in my life so far despite trials and tribulations...... and that my parents are still alive and in good health and my sister and her family also. AlsoI am thankful that I have work and that, in my work, I sometimes genuinely help people feel better.... and that I have friends who help me when I having a tough day. Thankful also that I live near a warm ocean and have conquered some fears about going deep and far out from shore. Many more things also but that's a start.....

• I'm thankful that we all have this chance to make a difference

• I AM THANKFUL FOR JUST BEING ALIVE. FOR BEING HEALTHY AND ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THOSE WHO ARE NOT SO LUCKY. I AM THANKFUL FOR THE FAMILY THAT I HAVE AND THE LOVE THAT WE SHOW EACH OTHER. I AM THANKFUL FOR LIVING IN A COUNTRY THAT ALLOWS ME THE FREEDOM TO SAY "I AM THANKFUL"; FOR ALLOWING ME TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS AND FOR LIFE ITSELF. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU HERE AND TO YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS AND OTHERS...

• I am thankful for having a job I enjoy especially in these times. I am thankful for my friends and family here who support me and help me whenever I need it. I am thankful for being able to take care of myself all alone and afford a roof over my head, independence. Also for the change that will take place with a our new leader and much more

• I am thankful for ... my family, my best friend, that person at work whom who can always count on to have a smile on their face, a warm bed, and food on the table. I am thankful for this life that God has given me 🙂

• Im Thankful for the family i have specially for my four healthy and beautiful kids and my lovely husband that hes always there for us when we need him thanks to gad for everything specially for give us the opportunity to live one more day each day sometimes you think why bad things happend to you and why you got to many problems and of course you get depress that happent to me too but when you feel like that you need to think that there is people that got more problems than us imagine the people that they dont even have nothing to eat or a house to live or the sick people thats why no metter what we need to thanks got for everything .

• I am thankful for my: #1 Family = I wouldn't be here or have been the individual that I am today without their caring love, open arms, and unending support; #2 Health = I've always taken it for granted, but I've got the greatest combination of mind, body & spirit that anyone could ask for; #3 Internet = It has made most communication in my lifetime simply amazing!!; #4 Spirituality = I've got the deepest sense of reality on all levels of thinking but dont call me buddah reincarnated!; #5 Physical Sense = there are supposedly 5, but I know it to be true there's a few more ;o) #6 The 'Sixth' Sense = 3rd Eye + 4th Dimension = #7th Heaven; #8 = All Eternity; #9 = Divine; #10 ME = I'm thankful that I am here in order to help w/my natural born services; #11 Balance = Nature's way of keeping you in check; & #12 KARMA = My AngeL!!!!!!!!!!!! #13 = The Sun, The Earth, the Moon, The Solar System, our Milky Way Galaxy which makes it all possible =))