How long to wait for soulmate?

• I think that some soulmates , in my recent expericence are there to come into our live's to help us grow, in some way.

It hurts and is so confusing until you take a little time out to see everything for what it was and how it connects to what you need in order to grow.

• I don't think my experience was just about growth. My Connection and Attraction to Him in my opinion....was meant to be so intense as to break through all of my walls and cause me to go full force into love mode....no holds barred!!!

My experience with Him was so deeply personal......I don't think God/Life would be so cruel as to just have that happen "For my own good". He had to be my True Partner and Hearts Desire to stir up the potential in me that it did. I could literally walk through Fire to get to him and I am.

I have had lots of people say move on.....this is just an obsession. But unless you have experienced something like this....you just have no clue. I do consider myself extremely lucky to have known him and to experience what I have. I am SO GRATEFUL that he simply exists!!!

I have dreamed all of my life....since I was in Single Digits....of a great Love and when I found him I knew!! Every Love song that touched me deeply growing up....now reminds me of Him. I am truly blessed but also cursed by this love. But I am only cursed because the Ego fights till the Death to be heard...and in this case....I am fighting as hard as I can to listen to my Heart and let it Burn me through the Ego's hold over us.

• Soulshock

It seems we think alot alike on the subjects of soulmates. Follow your heart my friend!

• Dear Water Horse,

How old is his daughter? Is she young? This could be more problematic...

I too am in a very similar situation. Turns out the woman he is with says they are married (culturally) but on paper they are not. She too is holding the daughter over his head. It is very tough. I too have

been going through this for some time.

Has he told you he is going to leave? Were they married for a long time?

• Waterhorse, I'm not a psychic. Just going on impressions from reading your responses. I can come across as harsh depending on my mood. That's why the first sentence warning. Sorry--I can and have offended with only the intention of trying to help. Emotions can blur reality. I think that sometimes a relationship may seem like it is soul mate material when in fact it is karmic. These are very intense relationships that have the feel of "deja vu" and pre-destination. Well, actually they are destiny or kismet. We are here to learn very specific lessons and relationship is a vehicle. There are those that think we often meet people from previous incarnations in our current life--they can even be family members. Is there anyone out there more versed in karmic debt that can explain this further? Ty...

• Hi again all,

Maybe I can answer your question here archersbow. Some years ago I met a fellow who was the father of one of the kids my daughter was in school with. He was someone I'd never really noticed much (I was married too and considered myself in love and loyal - how wrong was I, at least about the in love bit). Just prior to September 11, I started to really notice this guy as he seemed to make a point of talking to me in the school yard. I began thinking of him quite a lot at work and in my private time. My husband at the time was away with the Navy, as he always was, so I had a lot of private time. I then began to feel very strong feelings towards him; like a pulling sensation in my solar plexus and heart, yet when I was with him I felt like I'd known him forever and that I could talk to him about anything; something I didn't have with my husband. I can't know to this day if he ever felt this too, but will presume he did. The last day I saw him, he left the school yard and kept turning around and waving to me. I knew that was the last time I'd ever see him again. Not to mention a dream I had of him where he presented himself to me, free of his family etc. I asked him if he'd left them ad he said he had. I answered that I couldn't be with him as I was staying with my husband for my daughter's sake. A reading I had confirmed that there would be nothing more with this man in this life; that I'd shared at least half a dozen lives with him and that this was a karmic debt repaid. In a previous life, he'd emotionally sacrificed me like a lamb to the slaughter and in this life, his debt was to get me to see that I was unhappy in my marriage and that I needed to end it. Well, it took me nine long years to do that but do it I did.

So there's an example of karmic soulmates coming together, and splitting apart. I'd never felt like that towards anyone before, so now I'm learning that that pulling feeling towards someone else might not necessarily mean that they are a "romantic" soulmate; just that they are here for a purpose, and might, or will, leave just as quickly. Yet with this other one I mentioned here before who I've dreamed of for eight years now, I can't seem to see it like this. Those dreams speak of something in the future, but the way things sit in the real world, it would appear there is no hope at all and I might as well move on. Maybe this fellow was yet another catalyst for me to make a decision I'd put off for too long, but at the sametime, I've made the decision, made the move and yet still the dreams come.

Go figure.

I hope this little chapter of my "soul" life helped clear up that question. If not, well, I hope you enjoyed reading it anyway. And I do relate to and sympathise with your pain here, all of you. It IS frustrating as it seems like they are sent simply to tease us sometimes 🙂 and hurt us beyond all human endurance ...

• cris1962, thank you for sharing "a bit of your soul" and shedding light on the subject.

Your closing remarks struck a chord in my heart. Blessings...

• Cris...... I sure hope you had a good psychic!! It would have to be someone really good with an EXCELLENT reputation for me to take what they "see" of the situation over what I "feel" in my heart.

I just had The Captain tell me that my connection with my Soulmate/Twinflame was pretty much no big deal.....but I take that with a grain of salt and much doubt. It's ok to get outside input but we should listen to our own heart for the answers. This is happening to US .....not them!!

• soulshock I'm so glad there is someone on here like me.

I feel I've met mine but keep being told no he isn't.

It's what u feel deep down inside your soul and your body that is what counts.

The energy I feel when the guy I like is around is like being inside pure joy but I still keep being told he's not the 1 for 1 for me.

I don't think the Universe would let us feel these things if it was so wrong.

• Hi all

What i see here is a DEFINITION DESCRIPTION on what is a soulflame n what is a twinflame. well read on or and google it.

Soul Mates &Twin Flames by Arianni Masters

Relationships are the most challenging and the most rewarding aspects of this life. The more intimate the relationship the larger opportunity for growth we are given. Relationships are mirrors for us to learn more about ourselves. There are three different types of relationship mirrors.

One is the mirror of who you were. This mirror gives you the opportunity to see how far you have come, the chance to experience the karma that you have already cleared. So don’t get caught up in this relationship worried about why it is coming back at this time, thank it and let it go.

A second type of relationship is the one that is mirroring where you are now on your path. If an issue or person has an emotional "charge" to it, then you still have work to do. This mirror is the hardest to look at because it reflects the things you have not yet finished in your karma. These are the things that we are the most blind to.

The last type of relationship is the one that mirrors your potential. This allows you to have a glimpse at who you could be, if you wanted to. This person is usually someone that you idealize and put on a pedestal.

So look at your various relationships and see which group they fall into. By knowing this you will gain insight into yourself. Self understanding is the entire reason for these mirrors, not to ‘fix’ the other person, but to look at yourself.

Now there are two additional overarching categories of relationships that people always want to know about. The questions go something like this: "Is there a perfect mate out there for me?" or "Will I meet my Soul Mate?" These are

interesting questions.

The entire reason for most relationships are so that you can work on your spiritual self and your karma! So with that said, the more you clear up issues for yourself, the more you ARE the ‘right’ person, the more you will attract the person you are looking for.

Soul Mates and Twin Flames are not the same thing. Soul Mates are other souls that have agreed to connect with you on this planet for a purpose. In some cases it is to clear up karma, in other cases it is to finish unfinished business, and for some it is to accomplish a particular goal together. These relationships may be

a joy to be in or these relationships may be a pain in your life. Either way they are here for a reason.

When Soul Mates first meet they sometimes feel as if they already know each other. They may feel very familiar to each other. Soul Mates can have a beautiful relationship together, but it will take work. Soul Mate relationships may last a lifetime and others may only be for a particular purpose and be temporary. You can have more than one Soul Mate in a lifetime.

Twin Flames are very different and very rare. Twin Flames are two people in two separate bodies that share the same Soul. Twin Flames meet each other in their first incarnation so that they remember the soul frequency of the other being. They are then usually reunited on their last time to this planet. If Twin Flames meet before they are ready they can be the total opposite and not at all compatible. When Twin Flames meet and are ready for each other, it is the most enjoyable experience possible on Earth.

At this point, Twin Flames are almost identical. They truly compliment each other and it is a hardship for them to be apart. As an outside observer it is sometimes hard to distinguish the two people. They also have a very strong bond and often have telepathy with each other. Their lives even before meeting each

other have many parallels. Again, meeting your Twin Flame is very rare on this planet.

So, all relationships serve a purpose and should be honored and appreciated for what they have to offer you in your personal spiritual growth. Thank the person and the experiences for all that you have had the opportunity to learn and clear. Know that ALL relationships are sacred, because they bring us closer to the Light of All That Is. Amen and Be Blessed!

For more great information on Soulmates and Twin-Flames,

go to http://www.uou.to

• waterhorse

even if the psychics are not scamming you, doesn't mean you have to spend your life with a soul mate to be happy. everything starts from within, if you are not happy with what you have and who you are, nobody and nothing else can make you happy, that includes a soul mate. a soul mate is not necessarily a lover. yes if it is meant to be that you come into this physical world as a woman, and straight, and your soul mate is taking a male form, and straight. but if one of you is married, this doesn't mean he or you has to leave the marriage to be together. unless of course, something prompts it to happen.

a soul mate can be your friend, best friend. sometimes, it can also be your worst enemy. have you ever met someone, that somehow knows you very well, that every thing you do is turned against you? doesn't mean all the nastiest people are your soul mates, but it means that it is not important the status, soul mate or not. what matters is the lesson.

I write more about soul mate here http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=

4478&replies=30

You can read many books about soul mates, there must be a lot of different relationships between soul mates in the physical world. It may be wonderful to know that someone is your soul mate, but what is more important is the lesson you will learn from this interaction. We can learn from life challenges and from everyone else. Even from your worst enemy, hurting you in a relationship or not, you can learn something from them. I actually learned the best lessons from abusive and manipulative people. I learned NOT to be like them, and I learned to be tough and how to fight back. One of these abusive people was my own husband, he is not abusive now but he was in my past life.

If you ever want a psychic help, ask for recommendation from people that you know so you don’t pay for a lie. Too many scammers out there leading people to believe what they shouldn’t believe. If you can, get a free advice first and if it’s accurate, you can go from there. Maybe try get it from hanswolfgang, there is another person I can’t remember the name now, but I remember his posts people seem to find them accurate.

• Well, I thought I'd pop back into this thread and see what had progressed since I was last here. It seems a lot of us are involved in these encounters and the majority of us are confused as to whether or not we're experiencing "soulmates" or karmic pairings.

I agree that soulmates come in many different categories, ie, karmic, twin flame, companion, etc. I have a very best friend who no longer lives close to me, yet we're so connected that when one of us is suffering, the other will be on the other end of the phone. Or the suffering one rings the other up to find that the other was going to ring anyway, even if it has been weeks/months between contact. When we're together, it's like we were never apart. That sort of friendship is rare, but more valuable because of its rarity. I treasure it, as I know she treasures mine.

The relationship between myself and my daughter is another one which is definitely a past life, soul connection. She is a starsign I usually wouldn't get along with (gemini), but when we're hanging together we get on like a house on fire and rarely fight. But when we do, it's off with the roof and anyone else better clear the room! But we mesh well, and still would even if she wasn't my daughter. So this to me, is representative of some sort of karmic soulmate relationship and I believe once the mother/daughter energy is removed from us, we'll maintain a close friendship throughout both our lives. I also strongly feel that she was MY mother in a past life as I've gone to call her "mum" on more than one occasion!

Then of course, there are those other ones which are romantic, or potentially romantic. The one the subject of other posts I've made on this thread is a water sign like me, was born with the cord around his neck like me, is fairish haired and blue-eyed, like me, and has many issues with being misunderstood, unfairly judged or accused and closes himself off from people when this happens, again like me. The result of our traumatic births were slightly different though, in that he suffered more from lack of oxygen, while i suffered more from blood loss. His experience left him with mild palsy so that he walks with great difficulty. But I don't see his "legs" when I see him, which sadly is rarely these days. All I can see is the fine and wonderful person inside the facade he has built around himself for protection. AGain, I'd done the same due to extreme emotional sensitivity when growing up. So our lives have been similar in a lot of ways. But does this make us twin souls? Not sure. I'm not worried about that either. But I know there is a very strong connection between us, and I'm still dreaming of him, though he maintains he has had no dreams of me. I do feel we'll link back up again (and have had four readings confirm this) and am almost at a point of accepting that it'll happen when it's meant to happen, rather than worry about the when's, if's, how's.

So I still remain unsure about these pairings, even having said what I've said above. Yet, those lessons learned from these encounters are many and varied. For me, my best friend came along to show me the ligher and fun side of life, while my daughter came along to show me I could be a good parent as I doubted this for a very long time. The other "soulmate" has come along, I believe, to help me to open my heart fully and to learn to love someone who doesn't fit any ego-criteria we usually place on partners early in our lives. I don't care if he's a slob. I don't care if he never cleans up after himself (I probably won't live with him!!) I don't care if he doesn't agree with me on everything. I don't care if he's 16 years younger than me (age is but a number) and I don't presume that I'm the more mature one either. Physically, he's smaller than me. AGain, I don't care. I don't care if he can't physically keep up with me either, though I know he'd make every effort to make sure I'm the one struggling to keep up with him! I don't care if he makes in excess of $80,000 a year or not as I don't want to rely on him or any other man financially again. All I want is HIM.

So what lessons have I learned from these encounters? Quite a few I think, even if sometimes they hurt due to leaving, or other circumstances which rip at your guts. Like your own child telling you she hates you at a particular time because you won't take her somewhere, or that she wants to spend time with someone you detest because that someone doens't work and has more time to spend with her than you do. But still you love them, regardless of being separated, told you're hated, or emotional distance is put between you by one party due to not being ready or being unavailable.

Like it's been said, nothing worthwhile comes without a struggle and the path of true love is never easy.

These are my thoughts on the topic anyway; from reading up on the topic and my own experiences thus far. If you think your soulmate is keeping his/her distance due to not being ready (rather than being unavailable), then take a look a yourself honestly and critically. Can you actually say you're the one who is ready and is patiently waiting? Usually it is a case of both being in that state, not just one. Bt sometimes there is one who is clear-headed enough to realise they're not ready and they back off so that both can prepare themselves properly. Don't always assume it's YOU who's doing the waiting; I've made that error and I can see now that I've got a few skeletons to clear out of my closet too, not just him. And in fact, I think I may have a few more than he does, regardless of who's the "older" one here ... :))

Food for thought, or just the senseless ramblings of yet another love-struck, lonely, un-paired-up-with soul ..... but not for long :)))))))))

• We can read a lot about Soulmates and Twinflames from Books but I'd rather hear from people who actually had the experience themselves. I know almost no one understands what I feel towards mine because they've never experienced it.

Even though I had been going through a Spiritual Awakening for years prior to meeting mine.....I really didn't think much about Soulmates. True I had always dreamed of falling deeply in love...but I never knew how personal it would be....how connected to God and Life I would feel.....and how much pain it would cause within me to go our seperate ways.

Yes!! You can go about your life and be happy. You can get Married to someone else and have Children....but you will NEVER get over what you felt with the other person....and will NEVER stop aching to be with them. Anyone who suggests you could or should......has not had a Twinflame/Soulmate connection @ the level of mine. PERIOD.

I am now 40 years Old. I have dated many Men in my life....I have been in love a few times...and am now Married. But I will NEVER forget what I experienced....and I don't think I'm supposed to. I will always hold out hope that one day I will see him again. This is just the way it is!! It's not an obsession. It is not a weakness. It's not a disorder of the mind. it is true undying LOVE!!!!

Anyone from the outside can "think"....something has to be wrong here!! But what I/We feel is not of the mind and cannot be comprehended by the mind. Trying to explain it away logically is futile. All you can do is try to learn all that the experience was meant for you to learn.....keep your heart open.....and know that this feeling of love that you have for the other......is actually who you are in essence.

I/We ARE that LOVE. This is probably the most wonderful part of meeting this other part of ourselves.....that we actually get to feel who we REALLY ARE in that short period of time of being in their presence. We get "PLUGGED IN" to who we really are.....and our Soul comes alive!!!

• Here is an article i got along my daily horoscope from california psychics. A woman asked on an ex as soulmate n someone wrote this:

Have You Found Your Soulmate?

Posted by Jen in Spirituality at 1:00 AM, May 22, 2009

By Psychic Anastasia

Do you ever ponder, "Where is my soulmate? Do I have a soulmate? Am I meant to be with my soulmate?"

We all have more than one soulmate. Soulmates can be people or spirit guides who we have strong spiritual connections to, and who we have known before, some since the beginning of time! A soulmate can be a twin flame. Each person only has one twin flame who may or may not be in a physical body this lifetime. Your twin flame is your other half. Not every one is destined to be with their twin flame this lifetime but you can always communicate with your twin flame. A friend of mine channels his twin flame who is delightful and has a wonderful sense of humor. A twin flame relationship can be very intense and is not for the faint of heart! Whether or not you meet your twin flame you can be conscious of your spiritual communication. You are supporting each other spiritually!

Soulmates are part of our soul family. We all have large soul families that love and support us. Most of us connect each night with our soul families on the astral plane.

If you have met one or more of your soulmates you have likely felt drawn to them without knowing why. Often being with a soulmate can feel like being home. Soulmates can bring up unresolved past issues and often trigger soul memories. Soulmates can accelerate our personal growth and they can also seem to bring new challenges into our lives...You can ask the universe to bring your most compatible soulmate to you. The energy of the planet is very supportive of soulmates and soul family members coming together now. One of your soulmates could even be one of your pets! Many of our animal friends we have known before in other bodies. I have a cat who is one of my soulmates. She called to me to adopt her and has been with me in other lifetimes.

If you have been in a soulmate relationship that has ended, it can be helpful to look at your soul agreements. It can be challenging to love someone without knowing why and to feel challenged connecting physically when you feel a strong soul connection! My last soulmate relationship was very challenging at my workplace. We were on opposite sides and I felt betrayed by him. When I looked at my soul agreements with him this lifetime, I saw that he agreed to catapult me onto my path of the healing work I was meant to be doing! I agreed to share with him unconditional love. Though we are apart now, our paths have been transformed.

If you are feeling lonely do know that you are loved. You can set an intention to physically connect with your soul family. Soul family members can become friends, business partners and lovers in your life. If you are asking the universe for your soulmate to come into your life, it is helpful to ask for your highest and best soulmate.

Happy Soul Connections to All!

Anastasia

• how do u get your soulmate back? do u ever get them back if there gone? how do u know if they even think about u still after all the time?

• cuz i feel your pain

• Kuddos Soulshock,

Couldn't have said it better. If you have never had the experience of a SM, you can't possibly know the X10 emotional, spiritual, pysical connection. Truly an extraordinary experience you'll never forget.

Blessings and light

• Leocancer103.....I don't know if they come back. I don't know for sure He was my Twinflame. I FELT in the moment of our eyes connected that he was a part of me, that I had loved him forever, that it was a Spiritual Connection, that in being near him, my Soul sang with Joy. ( I hope he felt it too!!).....but I don't really know much more beyond that.

If I knew for a fact he was a Twinflame than I would at least have the peace of mind to think Yes! He will come back. But he could just be someone from my Soul Group that I am very close to and in that case....he may never come back.

I recognized everything about him.....not just his Soul but also recognized his Face and Eyes like I KNEW what he looked like already in my heart. I lean toward Twinflame. I wish I knew for sure. It would give me peac.e of mind.......I THINK!!