How do I claim my Lucky Lucky Pfero credits ..

• I have just discovered that I have some Lucky Pfero credits that I didn't know I had :O). Which is so awesome! .. . But I don't know how to claim them .Could anyone tell me how to do so . Please and Thank you .

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46

• I wondered that myself... I have a bunch and one DID pop up for me on a Numerology Report on 1/28/10. Just wondered if they randomly popped up or if you could choose to use them. Any input is greatly appreciated!

To all those getting this massive snow --- again -- stay warm & safe!

~ Ninive

"You miss 100% of the shots you never take." ~ Wayne Gtrezsky

• Awesome Quote Ninive ! ( How true is that ) :O)

Yes , I had one pop up as well a few days ago . Which was great . Will let you know when I find out , I may just have to contact Tarot.com itself for the answer .

Have a great day !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46

• Greetings, Doves46 🙂

Words to live by, indeed!

Thanks for the info: I've been a member for a LONG time & didn't know if they were like, oh I don't know, "Veteran Rewards" or something 😉 I didn't remember seeing them before last year.

I send you my OTHER fav Life-saying: "The expert at anything was once the beginner." ~ Anon.

• Awesome ! I like that one too ...:O) You know your quotes are true to their words . Sometimes some quotes can be very uplifting to others . I know they are for me .

I haven't found out anything new on the lucky coins yet , will let you know thou when I do .

Have a great day !

Take Care and God Bless You

Doves46