New Member Welcome!

• Hi, I have always been interested in the mystic insite, and got a general understanding in Astrology. I have two tarot card decks, and a Ryder-Waite book. But when I do a reading

with the celticcross, I end up confused. I dont see the overall picture. And I see the cards

as complicated views. I have not had any formal training. But the drive to know more keeps

me coming back to them. If someone could give me a reading sometime, maybe I can

learn enough to use my own decks. I am hopeful of new friends, and value the Tarot.com

insight. Keep the Faith, hugs jj

• Hi,

I am very interested in learing tarot and also using it in my day to day life. I believe tarot reading can help us a lot in our day to day life, hope its going to be wonderful journey together exploring the subject.

• Hello, I'm El.

I started tarot when I was 15 and I'm here pretty much to try and see how other people go about this. I feel like I'm still inexperienced with them even though I've been doing tarot readings now for almost a decade. I've used the same deck since then: The Moon Oracle. My favorite reading is the Seven Sisters because it's worked so well to give proper advice.

• gingerbeer here..

Pulled out my deck for the first time in years last week and am now amazed at how I went for so long without. Looking forward for much guidance from this forum!

Cheers!

• Hi,

I'm Tegwyn. I've been doing readings for about a year. When I stumbled onto the Tarot forum I immediately thought this was a great place to exchange experience and information, so I joined.

I do simple 5 card spreads based each line of inquiry, drawing additional cards if needed.

It does help to have a birth date if I am doing a phone or online reading, though I typically don't use astrology.

I use the Rider Waite deck, though I would like to start using the Robin Wood deck more.

I hope to develop my skills as a reader as well as have the opportunity to read for some of the members.

Peace,

Tegwyn

• Hello everyone. I am really new to this and I am starting to explore things. I hope this doesn't sound superficial but I have a deck of cards in my mind. I am very particular and picky. The inside and outside of the deck matter to me. I am looking for a deck that is black on the outside with metallic stars and moons on the outside. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi my name is Nick and I have come to a point where I would like to reach out and maybe help people. Years ago my brother had given me a deck that was past to him, at first I thought it was the cards that were responsible for the readings. Then I became more comfortable using them and I realized that it wasn't chance that picked the cards but that I was able to open a connection and help the person realize their thoughts. I love the feeling of helping people and when you know you hit the reading so I would like to expand this feeling to others; this is my first attempt to do so. So if anyone has any questions or suggestions on how to reach out to others please let me know.

Thanks

Nick

• I would love for you to give me a reading! Let me know what I need to do!

• Hi tarot-nick

That is wonderful you are looking to help others with your readings! I know you really have a gift there and that will be a blessing to many. Are you looking for ideas as to reaching out to others in your area? Or are you wanting to keep it online?

blessings, astra

• Hi,

I haven't checked after the first couple of days. I have done distant reading to friends and family. I haven't tried on someone I didn't know long distance anyway.(I do readings for my daughers friends and family) I ask them to think of one question, because it helps continuity with the question and the reading. I usally pick up on the more important question that you are thinking about; I don't want to know the question when I do the reading... I'll know if I hit it or not. Basically I pick up on your feelings and hope to help with your question.

• Hi Astra,

I have learned to trust my feelings and my readings have gotten better. I have done some long distance friend readings and I know the readings were good. Again it was trusting my feelings because its different than someone sitting infront of you. Posting here was like putting my toe in the water... I would like to try to reach out online and see if I could help others. I had a free web page and opened tarotnick.com so people can ask questions. Being i knew the people I did long distance it help me tune in, so I think its just a matter of trusting myself more and see what happens. Right now I am looking to see how I can help online first. Then build confidence and see what I can do.

Thanks

Nick

• Greetings All,

I have been working with the Tarot and intuitive arts for over thirty years now, and the cards still amaze me on a daily basis. I look forward to the discussions in the forum and hope to both help and learn as we go. If you'd like more background on who I am and what I do you can check my website at http://www.privatetarot.com

Very glad to meet everyone!

• D

• Hi Nick, and nice to meet you, That is so cool that you have your site and your readings and all that you are doing. I wish you great success at all that. Your desire to help online will be met and you are a wonderful reader, nice blessings coming your way! Looking forward to your readings Nick.

Say... you wouldn't happen to work on a cruise ship would you? ha ha... long story...

And hi to you also PrivateTarot - I am happy to meet you here, welcome to the group this is a great forum! I am still learning so much, everyone else is teaching me. Over 30 years man that is awesome! I have only been doing tarot for about a year, but I do love it. Been journaling for almost 30 years though off and on. So maybe that helped prepare me? ALso really looking forward to your readings here.

Blessings to you both

astra

• Unless I was that guy hanging over the railing looking green.....hahahhahaha

thanks for the pat....

Nick

• Hi, everyone. I've been into Tarot for some time now, but I'm just now starting to get into doing readings for others (so far it's been readings for myself and general readings about the world). I hope I can help someone and get some experience here 🙂

• Hello,

I have studied the tarot on and off for several years but have never really read for anyone. My first, and still is, reason for studying the cards is learning about myself, spirituality and people in general. It is all so very interesting. I want to learn to do readings, but I am having trouble getting the practice that I need. I am here to learn from other tarot readers and am looking forward to being able to join in the discussions! :))

• Hi, I've dabbled with Merlin Tarot in the past, I have picked up a study of palmistry recently which I find very interesting

• Hello everybody! 🙂

I'm here because I'm very interested in tarot for quite a while now and would like to understand it better. Still struggling with card combinations, but I'm willing to learn. 🙂 Mostly I do readings only for myself since I am still practicing. My favorite deck is plain and simple, Rider Waite. 🙂

• Hi, I'm Gabrielle. I'm doing intuitive readings and coaching. I'm also looking to connect with like-minded individuals and increase my skills while helping others. Look forward to getting to know all of you!

• Hi, I'm Artic123. I am a Tarot card reader and use the Scapini and Rider-Waite; and I look forward to meeting the community