New Member Welcome!

• Hello Mariangeles,

If you like we can remove the entire post inculding the photo, but we're unable to only remove the photo without removing your message. If you would still like this removed let us know.

If you ever have any questions you can email us at: forums@tarot.com

Thanks,

Admin

• Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am fascinated with the Tarot and most of all, Astrology,which I have been studying for the past 5 years. I am looking forward to learning lots from this site.

• Admin:

Okay, what I'll do is copy & paste my message to Word. Then you guys can remove the entire thing, and I'll just re-post it without the picture. Thanks!

• Brokenhearted:

I really feel for you....I know what it's like to be in a really tough spot. Right now, what you need is someone to not only listen to you, but to also give you some sort of financial aid. Have you gone to any government offices to get help? Have you, for instance, applied for unemployment benefits, or food stamps?

I know it's not easy, but don't sit there dwelling on your problems. Seek help! You need to talk to a mental health professional in order to deal with all of these issues. There are government agencies that will give you counseling on a sliding-scale basis (which means it's according to your income). Or you might be able to get this counseling for free. There might also be free support groups that you can join. One type of support group that might help is a Co-dependents Anonymous group. I'm guessing that you could be co-dependent. If I guessed wrong, my apologies. I'm only trying to be helpful. But it sure does look like you have self-esteem problems. Again, I can relate to that issue.

Have you tried speaking with your pastor, priest, or rabbi, if you're religious? Such a person could give you some free counseling, and also refer you to agencies that can help you out.

Don't forget to try prayer, as well, again, if you're religious.

Hope I've been of some help to you! Take care, and God bless!! : )

• This post is deleted!

• my question was "will my girlfriend and I get back together?

the situation was "the eight of wands"

the challenges was "the two of wands"

the advice was the 'page of coins"

the lesson was 'the sun"

the future was "the four of coins"

what do these things mean?

• I'd like my posts removed from this thread New Moon, Full Moon, Retros Part 2 but i don't know where to request that at.

• Jethro 21/M please call me JETH

• Hi Grungychick,

If you'd like all of your forum posts removed please email us at:

forums@tarot.com

to confirm.

thanks,

Admin

• I would like a love reading for me 9/29/64 and him 6/29/67 I believe he is my soulmate

• I would like a reading. I have no idea where my life is going whether it be work or love. My birthday is 2/14/67. Can you help

• I am new to this astrology stuff but my sign is on point and my previous mates are accurate to the point. may a reading look this way please?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello everybody i have been trying to learn the tarot for the past few years , i am very interested to hear what others have to say on the subject as well as making new friends.

• Hello! I am Artsyscorpgirl and I have visited this site before in the past, but never the forums. I am happy I found my way here. I have been reading Tarot for about 3 years on and off. Still learning all that I can. I have given practiced readings just to get my feet wet. I love helping people through this divination tool. My fave deck I would have to say is Halloween Tarot, but it really depends on my mood...hehe. I would love to meet fellow tarot readers here that would be so awesome!

• Hi everyone! I've been doing Tarot for about 20 years now, and I'm a certified Tarot Master. My favourite deck is the Crowley deck, which was given to me by an old friend. The card that occurs for me most often is the Queen of Wands, which I happen to identify very closely with as well.

• Hi my name is Nina,

I am not new to Tarot.com However I am new to this part of it. I moved to MO and changed my zip is all. I have been a member for years.

I am interested in getting the practice reading from Silateer would you ming helping me?

• Hi everyone,

I KNOW SOME OF US ARE NEW TO TAROT,AND I TRY TO HELP AND LET YOU KNOW WHEN A THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR AWHILE AND YOU HAVE RESPONDED BY SAYING THANKS.i REALLY APPRECIATE THAT AND I KNOW THE READERS DO ALSO.

MY WISH… is that all of you could go over and read "THE LACK OF RESPECT" THREAD"' POSTED BY ONE OF OUR RESPECTED GIFTED READERS,”

(THIS WAS ALSO A REMINDER TO ME …)

THIS GIVES US SEEKING ADVICE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW OUR READERS ARE SOMETIMES OVERWHELMED,THANKS, I MEAN NO DISRESPECT, TO ANY OF YOU; THIS IS NOT MY INTENTION…

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=8558&replies=34

PEACE, LIGHT, LOVE, AND HUGS

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER LOL!

Sheila

• Hi everyone 🙂 My friends call me MJ. I'm new to Tarot and am really intrigued by it and have learned so much so far. I'm looking forward to interacting with others who are into Tarot and learning as I go. Nice to meet you all!