New Member Welcome!

• Hello,

I am eagleslass, I have been reading tarot for quite a few years. I find the tarot readings on tarot.com very informative. I use the Crowley. I am wiccan and have been for over 25 years.Being a tarot reader I need a reading for myself, many negative things have happened to me this year. Things that have made life very hard. I have lost a job,(17yrs) the love of my life all in 2 months. As all tarot readers know, reading your own cards isn't good. Any suggestions?

• Hi, I am new to this but open to learning more. Unfortunately I don't read tarots, but am looking for answers. LOL. Aren't we all?

• My story begins with a company that I use to handle, the person that answered the phone introduced herself and I made light of the name of the company. They sold candles, Tarot cards, and so on. She proceeded to tell me things that were currently happening in my life and brought up my guardian angel. I didn't want to believe her until she mentioned a poem I wrote about my guardian angel, no one would have known. Anyhow, I invited her over and she read my Tarot cards for the first time. It's been year since that occurred but I truly believe that some of her predictions are coming true and I need directions once again. I believe destiny brought us together and now I am once again waiting for destiny to connect me with the right seer. Since I was given validation once I believe I will receive it once again.

• Hi, everyone, my name is Paula and it is very exciting to join this site...having looked around I see so many like minded, kind and generous people. I have been fascinated with all things spiritual for quite some time now. It is only recently that I have begun to read Tarot and am very much a novice but looking forward to discovering and learning more from the wealth of experience here. I should very much love to be able to help people with their problems and worries when the time is right 🙂

• Hi I am new to this neck of the woods. I don't know nothing bout cards or nothing. Just pray are hope they have something good in store for me thank you.

• Thank you for the lovely welcome.

I already made an error with my first posting.

I typed in my member name backwards, lo.l

So if Little SPace Monkey is reading this, I am Cherleo123, not the other way around. Sorry.

I feel this is an exciting group of people.

Thanks again

• I am new, I like the celtic cross readings the best. I have read some with the help of the books but only for my personal use as well as had my cards read. I find it facinating and really informative. I like the idea of have the ability to make good choices by using all means available to me. I hope to learn from this.

• Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but not the website. I spent many hours scrolling and obsessing over my Tarot spread many years ago only to find that my life's path was right on target. Recently, I have been doing a lot of self exploration and realized that my spiritual side needs a little catering too. I do believe that I was led to this sight to find the answers to the questions I have. I would love for someone to do a complete reading of any kind for me. My birthday is 02-27-81 and any additional information needed to get the "TRUE" reading is easy enough to give. Thanks for any help in advance.

I think I have the majority of Piscean traits but would love for someone to give me my PERSONAL reading so I may fully understand why I am the way I am.

• ive always been interested in such things, i purchased my first pack of tarot cards about 5 months ago and i am still learning them, i do readings for friends for fun but i often end up consulting the manual lol. i do think there is something to them, i guess they are one of the many ways i am exploring myself and what im all about

• Hi tallboy I'm new here too what made you join up?

• hi everyone,have been feeling "'different'' since childhood, sees evthg in colors,sees signs evwhere,knows what will happen next etc...i~ve been criticised a lot and decided not to heed the signs until i grew up because i wud suffer in advance for future events and noone believed me anyways! until i learned there is a science about it like astrology then i really went into it because i cud prove things with planets and numbers.so i am simultaneously very psychic and scientific in the same time,so this is in short my story and i wud like to help the 2fishes to tell her i have a bad feeling about her gemini guy ,i can explain her this astrologically if she `s interested, better for her to leave him because her doubts about him r founded. love to all

• hello everyone 🙂 I have always been interested in astrology and the mystic things of the world. i was fascinated when my grandmother would do tarot readings and such and have always wanted to learn so i bought my first deck and have a question if anyone can help.

So here goes. can you get acquainted with someone else's tarot cards?

I purchased two decks of cards and am wondering if I sleep with one under my pillow but decide i like the other set better, can I send the deck I have already slept with, under my pillow, to my grandmother and she still be able to get acquainted with the deck after I have?

• Hello all, welcome to the site. I love your name optimisticme!

Enjoy and enrich yourselves, there's some very lovely and giving people on here.

Intrigued.

• hi all. i don't know much about this but a friend did a reading for me a few years ago, i have no idea what deck or layout, but she was very surprised that almost all of my cards were the water element. she said she had never seen that many of the same element turn up in one reading. any ideas what it might mean?

• Hi, my name is Elly 🙂 I'm looking to make some friends and gain insight into life. I have two sets of cards, and just starting to read them again.

• Hi,

Misabeat here...some times I do and other times quite the opposite. Hence the name; Misabeat.

I joined the forum because I am interested in learning as much as I can. Although I am not as gifted in understanding it all, as some people do. I have found truth in the things that are related to me in the cards and astrological readings.

I hope I can gain insight by reading, listening and learning.

Thank you.

• Aloha,

I live a fairly mainstream life, follow a New Thought type spiritual path, and got involved with Tarot "for fun" about ten years ago. Needless to say, I soon discovered a depth to the Tarot and connection to all other things that even my inherent skepticism couldn't deny. My personal favorite cards are the Empress and Strength, although I could probably list most of the rest of the deck as my favorites! I started with the traditional Ryder - Waite deck and have stayed with it, as they feel like old friends. My readings are very humble and have a feel of "let's explore the possibilities" rather than absolutes. Haven't been very active with Tarot lately, and am feeling a pull to be more involved. Thank you for this forum.

• I can relate to your comments about hoping to learn here (as well as not feeling as "gifted" as others in understanding the Tarot). Best of luck to both of us!

• Hello! My name is Stormi and I'm 18 years of age. I have recently been drawn in to the world of Astrology, Tarot, and other things the same nature. I have been practicing Tarot for about 3 months now in addition to practicing Numerology too. I believe I'll be starting to venture into palm reading, also.

I love shopping for antiques, going to concerts, and learning new things. I have a deep appreciation for all types of music, art, and various cultures.

I'm truly looking forward to being a member of this forum!

• Greetings, I too, am a new member to this discussion forum. I believe that the time has come to expand and also share my gifts with others such as myself who have similiar interests. I hope that every "newbie" such as myself will find answers to the questions that have brought us all here. Hi Everyone! Bentwing ^A^ 🙂