New Member Welcome!

• My name is Cortney, I'm a Leo August 22, 1977 @ 10:27am Denver, CO. I started with tarot about 13 years ago. I started learning tarot about 10 years ago. I've been a member of Tarot.com for about 4 years. Definitely my favorite site to visit and am hoping the forums can help me with more knowledge and maybe some guidance.

• Hello I'm Will. I have been studying Tarot for a while and for the past couple of months, I have started doing readings for people at my college. I am doing so well. All my readings have been accurate. I love it!

• Greetings from central Utah. the Tarot has been a constant life companion on a spiritual journey that now spans more than three decades. Professionally, I am not. But I do own the easy Tarot Gilded Deck. I perform readings occasionally for friends and self, when the energy is pleasant and balanced, I wouldn't choose it any other way~!

I am also interested in metaphysical guidance on a spiritual level.

to be continued........xo

Namaste

Terrylynn

• Have you had your reading yet? If you wish to contact for more info. freezinutah@myluckymail.com~

• Hi, i'm Sheree'. I have just found that the Tarot reading are the most accurate for me anyway. I look forward to mine everyday!

• hi my name is frances and i am new at this and i need a little help i have done some reading and look forward to mine but some i don,t understand.

• Banned

hi everyone,im new here.my name is alma.I didn't use tarot before.But i have strongly interesting in it.hope we have a good time here.

• Hello, my name is Ahnighta and I have been reading Tarot cards for 8 years. Tarot.com is awsome!

• Hi my name is james, been reading tarot for just under 2 years now. I have a good understanding of most of the cards meanings, but have a long way to go before i can read all of them together properly and would like to learn more 🙂

• Hi my name is jamie, love tarot and would like to know everything there is to it 🙂

• HI my names is Laurene. I have been a member of Tarot for a few years now. and just now discovered the forums!

I dont consider myself a psychic , though i can read tarot cards quite well. I had a deck given to me once but it got destroyed. I'm not sure what that means. Though i think it was because of who gave them to me. She back-stabbed me and even though she is my niece i dont really have anything to do with her.

The gifts that i find that i have is when i am close to someone i know when they are lieing like i can read they're mind. My intuition is very strong. I also find that spirits are attracted to me ,,,though my communication with them is very limited. The strongest gift i have and the one i enjoy the most. Is when i give massages to people. (i'm not a trained masseuse,though people have said i rate right up there with those that are trained proffessionals) I instinctlvy know where to go with my hands. I get like an itch in my hands and its like i can feel on my body where they need it most. I dont need to know them very well either. Since i enjoy giving them i rather like the fact i can tune into thier energy.

I look forward to particpating more in the forums 😃

• Hi my name is Chris!

I came to this forum looking to find people more knowledgeable than myself, as well as get second and unbiased opinions of my readings by people who understand them better than myself. Hopefully there will be something that I can help someone out with along the way.

• Hello everyone!

I have been on tarot for about 6 months and enjoy it greatly! I have been into tarot cards off and on in my life for the last 6 years. I have thrown a deck away, I have had my parents throw away a deck and I have purchased a deck from a second hand store which has been the most interesting and easily compatible one yet. I am naive and am just wanting to learn everything I can about tarot and these types of things. I get cups the most often in readings. I can't say which card is most prevalent but the queens do like to show themselves. Please introduce yourself and help me in anyway you can. I currently work with the lovers deck online because I am trying to draw love towards myself.

• Hi! I'm pbcup and I was so interested in the thread about Cancer men that I signed up! Can anyone please tell be if their Cancer Men act like someone else when they are away from home? My husband seems to have a double life. Few people other than family even know he is married. Is he acting out fantasy or what?

• Hi, my name is Ronald, and i'm reading regular playiing cards for nearly 30 years now. Just lately picked up the old interest in the Tarotcars myself and it seems the add more depth into the outcome. But i'm still a bit nervous in how to handle it well, so therefore i'm hoping to get and share info among tarot-friends here!

• Hello all, I'm another newbie here. I am just getting back into reading again after 15 years and have a lot of brushing up to do. I would really appreciate exchanging ideas or receiving advice along this journey.

• Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

The Tarot readings I have received from friends and family have always been right on!

Being a "newbie" I need to just feel my way around ~

• I am exploring all my possibilities and opening my mind and heart to new exoeriences. I am thankful to be alive , for my family and all the opportunities that are open to me. My favorite Tarot card is the World. When I had my first live Tarot reading (which was about 2 months ago), I cried because the reader told me things about myself that I had never told anybody or even written in my diary. She was so on target that I was awestruck. I wish that I had the money to get a reading every day or at least every week. I have introduced a couple of friends to the metaphysical world and we discuss our horoscopes and such almost every day.

• In trying to find my way around I am wondering if any of you are Reiki practitioners?

I am interested in learning how you use Tarot in your energy work.

Thank you for any replies.

• My name is Jeanne (wiccan name Catamber). I feel compelled to learn the wiccan ways and the tarot. I'm also interested in astrology as I am cusp born, my mother is cusp born, my daughter is cusp born and her new born son is also cuspborn. What are the chances of that!!!

I feel there is a message out there somewhere for this occurnace and would love to delve.