New Member Welcome!

• Hi,

Nice to meet you. My birthday is Aug 22 but have been told by readers that I am Virgo. I have Cancer rising. I would love a reading on finding a love relationship.

• Hi all,

I've been following Tarot.com for some time with horoscopes etc and have recently discovered the forum! Loving it!!! Being able to talk with like minded people who understand and know where I am coming from. Too many people I know just don't get me!!!!

I'm 38, Taurus and an Aussie Girl, and I'm on the start of a new life path which includes learning to develop my intuition and discovering my abilities. I am keen to learn from others and understand about all abilities (even if I don't personally possess them).

I do have a question which I hope someone may be able to help me with, when starting off in Tarot, is it better to buy your own first deck or have someone give it to you? Also, what is a good deck to start with? There are so many to choose from and I find it sometimes difficult to interpret the meanings.

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you in the future. 🙂

• Hi my name is lachinta and I am 34 years old a single mother of two boys. I am a truly all gemini . I am currently not in a relationship and I struggling to find out why. All of my past relationship have ended and men that I have dated said i have multiple personality. They complain that I talk, think to much and that I am to emotional. Can anyone of you out ther help me because I do not want to died an OLD MAID.

• This post is deleted!

• Welcome lachinta,

The first thing I would say would be to just relax. Recenter yourself. Take a deep breath and try to keep things in perspectives. 34 is not old. You have plenty of time to find that true love in your life. One that fits both with you, and with your lifestyle. If the people you've been romantic with recently say that you think or talk too much, then it simply means that they are not the right persons in your life for romance. Wait until you find the one that suites you, and appreciates you for who you are. If it is true, that you are too emotional, then it probably means you haven't spent enough time with yourself, and getting to know who you are, and what you truly do want. Take your time. Healing comes from within first. After that, things become much more clear.

• Hello, am new to this forum, have not had a lot to do with tarot before, so very interested in learning and developing some skills.

• heyya im lydia im not a professional but im really good giving advise in relationships plus i need some adise of my own so yea

• Hey everyone!! I`m Alexandra, from a small town of Transylvania, Romania. Just wanted to say hello to everyone on this forum. Hope to get to know you better soon. Best wishes to everyone.

• Hi my CC

I'm new to tarot ,and I'm interest in knowing how to read the tarot card. I had readings in past.

• hi im karen, i use tarot and angel cards daily. it helps me with problems or gives me answers that no one could help me with.

• lachinta

i to have been told that i have a multiple personality, talk to much, and am too emotional. so i to know how it feels. why dont you try to subsitute. for example when you are emotional watch a movie, when you are talkative listen to music and sing along, and to help you get more control over you rmultiple personality try something that will calm you down like yaga that will also help you center all 3. as your subsituting you are also learning to control. that will help you in the relationship. your partner will not feel like he is being overwhelmed with all of these emotions and turns. as for finding the right partner he should be understanding to you. and as you channel it will be easyer to find that partner. i myself am not a gemini but i dont understand your pain and have been though it before too.

• Hello everyone, my name is Danielle. I am twenty two, a cancer, and on a quest to better myself. I recently bought the World Spirit Tarot deck and I love it. I am looking to gain more experience in reading the cards but so far the readings I have done are very accurate. I am very open to chatting with all kinds of people so I hope to get to know a lot of people.

• Hi All,

I am open to constructive, insightful, critical, and/or humorous input/feedback. I tend towards snarky and simple humor, myself. I am male, fave #s are 22, 7,15,23... or any prime...

Cancer w/ scorpio rising..........

In love w sode dAnneskerrrr... she lives on an island ...

• Hello. Since no one greeted me when I joined, I feel like I should greet you lol =). Post wherever you would like, you will get all kinds of feedback. Critical, humorous, insightful, experienced, all of it. You should like it here. And that is coming from one Cancer to another lol. Hope to see you around.

Universal Harmony

• First of all, I am very new to blogging so please forgive me if stuff winds up in the wrong place!? Thank you any and all who are in the welcoming committee! My name is Kelly. I"ve been involved with the tarot since my teens (I'm 47 now, but don't tell anyone, he he)

If I can be of any help to anyone please let me know & hopefully vice versa. I am fairly well read as well as have a lot of experience in all things metaphysical. It is my favorite activity and I am growing and learning more each day. I have recently discovered Wicca and that is my most recent "discovery". The more I learn, the more I believe it is the path I am destined to follow. Any experienced Wiccans out there? I have a lot to learn and am very eager for any and all comments.

• Hi there,

I'm also fascinated by all the tarot etc. I find it very interesting. Is it possible to do a reading for me?

• can someone please explain a pieces man to me?

• This is my first posting as a new member. I find reading my Horoscope is fun. After all these years I still don't understand how they can predict what is happening in my world on a daily basis. It does not matter if I read it the day of or several days later, it pretty much nails the situation. I have an incredible sense of humor and can laugh at myself. I make nonsense out of situations that keep my coworkers in stitches, and being in the health care field, there are alot of things that I can find the humor in. My Hospice patients say I have a glow about me and the family members embrace the reality of moving on to the next phase of life. I also care for a ton on Mental Health patients and they are a real challenge for this Pisces. I write poetry to get my emotions out on paper. I sing all the time at work and change out the words to accomodate the current situation I am in, very creative and spontaneous. My coworkers ask how I think this stuff up but it just comes out naturally. I am always up and not ADDHD, nor BI POLAR, they just don't understand us fishes. I am an animal lover and relate to their form of communication. I am very sensitive and compassionate. I can start five projects at a time and finish none of them and keep adding to the list until one day I literally go POSTAL on the tasks and am a good BLUE BIRD, "Always finish what you begin". Does any of this ring a bell to fellow Pisces?

• I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HAVE A READING DONE ABOUT MY MARRIAGE AND IF MY HUSBAND IS CHEATING

• I AM A SCIORPIO NOV 01, 1957 AT 8:18 PM A WOMAN, HE IS A LEO 08/06/57 AT 6:00 AM WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME