Hans I spoke to you the other day and really could do with chatting again

• Hans,

I don't see how I am asking to be 'enslaved, and slavery results. The order is his, the command is his, the law is his, so also the rule.'

the fact is that we haven't been intimate yet. not a talk yet. I know he has a girlfriend and that is why i am resisting. but he is pushing my buttons more and more.

does he want to be just my lover and only?? or is he open to more than that. So if I start a relationship with him would he be opened to developing it in other levels if all goes good or he has his mind set for just lovers--and nothing more.

how do you see his relationship with his girlfriend??

I am so confused, and need to see what is in his mind because I like him a lot. but not just for a lover.

thank you a lot

brick

• TheHangedWoman,

there is no need for bowing down and apologizing. As I posted this letter I felt already you could misunderstand this. But I could not resist, this letter is so funny, I wanted to share it. And I really meant it, you are right, there is arrogance and craziness in my personality, I know, and I accept it as part of my suchness but I am not identified with it. So no need to be embarassed, you are able to understand your misunderstandings, and that is very precious.

Because it is very difficult for the ego to accept this.

I am reminded of Mulla Nasrudin:

Mulla Nasrudin made life very difficult for his associates because he believed he was infallible. Finally one of his workers spoke up. 'Nasrudin,' he said, 'you surely have not been right all the time?'

'There was one time I was wrong,' admitted the Mulla.

'When was that?' asked the surprised worker. He could not believe that Nasrudin would ever admit that he was ever wrong, even one time. He could not believe his own ears. He said, 'When was that?'

'The one time,' recalled Mulla Nasrudin, 'when I thought I was wrong, but I was really not.'

There is only one life—so if you want to be religious, if you want to meditate, if you want to do you spiritual exercise, do it right now—because the tomorrow is not reliable. There may be no tomorrow.

• Dear Ultrablondbird

I am genuinely confused what I need to be doing: be playful and spontaneous as a child, living in the here and now.

One old woman and one old man got married. It must have happened in America, where else! In America nobody seems to be getting old, everybody is pretending to be young.

So they went on their honeymoon. The old man took the wife's hand in his hand and pressed it for two, three minutes -- that was all they could do as far as lovemaking was concerned -- then they went to sleep.

Next day he again pressed the old woman's hand -- but this time only for one minute -- three minutes may have been too long. And the third day, just as he was going to press the woman's hand, she said, turning to the other side, "Today I have a headache."

• virgogirl64

am wondering if you wouldent mind to help again? Get rid of your father. He dominated you with his will power and he stands between you and any man.

Can you see any love for me in the near future or am I destin to be alone and just have lovers? In the near future I see you "just" having lovers.

Thank you in advance for any insight you may have for me: Your father closed your heart. Open your heart for anyone you feel love for, and do not wait for being loved, follow your heart and your love. Your father wanted no man for you and he is still inside of you. Let him go.

Do no waste your life with conquering others. Be a conqueror of yourself.

• Hans :)))))))

I love your posts so much and pray for that playfulness xx

UBB

• brick1

does he want to be just my lover and only?? Yes.

or is he open to more than that. No.

So if you start a relationship with him he would be opened having his mind set for just lovers--and nothing more.

how do you see his relationship with his girlfriend?? His ego is falling down, so the relationship could go down the drain.

I am so confused, and need to see what is in his mind: he is identified with money and his career, being materialistic.

Your potential is infinite, it can never be exhausted. Whatsoever you become, you will again find

new doors opening, new peaks challenging, new adventures waiting for you, new dimensions calling you forth, invoking, provoking. You never come to the dead end.

• Ultrablondbird,

just start doing two things: One is, every morning after your sleep, just stand in the middle of

the room and start shaking the whole body. Become a shaker-- shake the whole body from the toe to the head and feel that it is almost orgasmic... as if it is giving you a sexxual orgasmm. Enjoy it, nourish it, and if you start feeling that you would like to make a few sounds, make them, and just enjoy it -- for ten minutes.

Then rub the whole body with a dry towel and take a shower. Do this every morning and within two, three weeks, the balance will come.

• Thank u hans I will 🙂 x

• There were three Christian monasteries deep in the hills, and one day three monks, one from each monastery, just by chance met on the road. They were tired -- they had been coming from the city -- so they rested under a tree.

The first monk said, "I am proud of my monastery. We may not be as knowledgeable as the people who live in your monasteries, but you cannot compete with us as far as living in austerity is concerned."

The second monk laughed. He said, "Forget all about austerities! -- austerity is nothing but torturing yourself. The real thing is the knowledge of your ancient scriptures. Nobody can compete with us. Our monastery is the oldest, and we have all the scriptures, and our people are so scholarly. What about austerities? -- that you fast, that you don't eat in the night, that you eat only one time a day. How dare you? -- all these things can be done by any idiot. But

what wisdom have you gained?"

The third monk was listening silently. He said, "You both may be right. One lives in a very arduous and hard way, sacrificing his body; and the other may also be right -- that his people are great scholars."

They both asked, "But what about you and your monastery?"

He said, "What about me and my monastery? We are the tops in humbleness."

• Dear Hans

J has been texting me regularly, despite the fact he is now living with N - I have been responding - Is this the right thing to do ? I have been trying to keep it light and away from relationship talk is this right?

Also he text me a lot on sunday during the day and then in the evening when I happened to be out so I didnt get the messages til later. When I responded he told me that he had contacted me cause he wanted to some round but by the time I got back to him he had lost his nerve.

He also said that he had been looking through old photos and messages from me

What is going on ? Is this the beginning of him moving back to wards me or is he plating games ?

UBB

x

• bump

• Is this the right thing to do ? No.

I have been trying to keep it light and away from relationship talk is this right? Yes.

What is going on ? Something in the outside is changing.

This is neither the beginning of him moving back to wards you nor is he plating games.

Your question is significant. Just start looking into the gaps.

• Dear Hans

So you are saying that I should ignore his texts

As he is not moving back towards me or playing games are you saying that he is just contacting me to keep me there not because he wants me at the moment but because he is scared of losing me totally

If this is the case are you saying I need to become much more detached (but not in a punishing way) so that he does truly lose me and this is what will make him come back towards me?

What do you mean something on the outside is changing?

UBB

• So you are saying that I should ignore his texts: no.

As he is not moving back towards me or playing games are you saying that he is just contacting me to keep me there not because he wants me at the moment but because he is scared of losing me totally: Yes.

are you saying I need to become much more detached (but not in a punishing way) so that he does truly lose me and this is what will make him come back towards me? Yes.

What do you mean something on the outside is changing? Outside change, not inside change. Unexpected sudden change connected with his work, with his career.

To be alone is the only real revolution. To accept that you are alone is the greatest transformation that can happen to you.

• hi hans,

remember my previous posts " drgagannagi"

it was my birthday on on 1st and my friend din't call..i kept waiting the whole day... then i thought he had forgotton and so i called him thrice, he never answered the phone, he din't even call today either, whats wrong, we talked normally on 26th feb.., he was very punctual in calling me on my bday in the morning itself for past three years. WHATS GOING ON? SHOULD I KEEP CALLING HIM? WHY IS HIS PHONE GOING UNANSWERED?

• Dear hans

thank u so much for your responses. The only thng I need to clarify with you is about tje texting . U said that it is not right to respond to his texts but also that I shouldn't ignore them. R u saying I should not respond on his say so and time scales?

Ubb x

• Dear Hans

another question please - can you say more about the changes round his work

thanks

UBBx

• bump

• drgagannagi

whats wrong: you could not go inside, because you thought there would be death.

WHATS GOING ON? Waiting is going on.

SHOULD I KEEP CALLING HIM? No.

WHY IS HIS PHONE GOING UNANSWERED? Because he is identified with his thinking.

But the beginning is the end, because the beginning contains the end. The first step is also the last step.

• Dear Ultrablondbird

The only thng I need to clarify with you is about tje texting: go for your goal, but remain balanced.

U said that it is not right to respond to his texts but also that I shouldn't ignore them. R u saying I should not respond on his say so and time scales? Yes.

can you say more about the changes round his work: the will power of another man dominates him.

It is only the beginning, not the end. And beginnings can not be very great, remember; they are bound to be childish.