• hans I do not understand your last post to me regarding naomi

UBB x

• Thank you Lis1

Marry:

Someone I already know? No.

When? When you will be invited to.

So learn how to be available.

• Ultrablondbird,

hans I do not understand your last post to me regarding naomi: Make a plan which can worked out.

Reflections differ, but the reflected is one.

• Hans.., so you won't marry me then... ( only joking!)

Re my marry:

....you know how to surprise..LOL you see.. I am not really available, it would be nice to be though..:)

This is rather intriguing...must be a prince

• Hi Hans,

so you told me that he is my soulmate, he loves me and that I will connect with him and have neither a desire for family nor more than a desire...

I see him waiting on some response. what is he wanting me to do for him?

Am I going to be married to him ?

Am I going to have kids with him ?

thank you,

brick

• Lis1

you are not born, only your desires are born again; because you are not, so you cannot be born. Hence, if you drop desiring you will be never born again. Hence, if you understand the whole futility of desire and you stop desiring, you drop desiring, then there will be no birth for you.

• Hi brick1

I see him waiting on some response. what is he wanting me to do for him? Not to do, to be, to be spontaneous.

Am I going to be married to him ? No.

Am I going to have kids with him ? Yes.

Be very ordinary, just as you are. Say okay to yourself.

You are continuously trying to improve yourself and you should not trying to improve yourself. Incompletion is the way life is. You are trying to become perfect and you should accept your imperfections.

• Happy Valentine day Hans!!

thank you again 🙂

• Thank you, Hans, this is too clever for me to understand...

• Thank you brick1,

you are not committing a sin. In fact, the word "sin" comes from a root which means forgetting, and that is a beautiful meaning: you are simply forgetting something.

• Lis1,

it is simply your future, that can happen to you. That day will come the total and absolute, unconditional, irrevocable recognition. Before that it is not possible.

• Do you mean it will happen, but it will happen when it's the right time for it to happen, right?

• or do you mean it might happen, provided...

• Lis1

it will happen, when it's the right time for it to happen, yes.

or do you mean it might happen, provided...: no. Everything needs the right time.

So remember this. These posts many times will look contradictory, because they are meant to be for different types of mind, and there is no effort to make any synthesis. So if you feel something is contradictory, don't get uneasy about it -- it is. And only very small minds become afraid of contradiction -- very small minds, petty minds. They become uneasy, they feel a discomfort. They think everything must be non-contradictory, everything must be consistent. This is nonsense, because life is inconsistent.

• thanks Hans, it is as clear as glass now. My blessings for Valentine's Day!

Thanks for your time, much appreciated.

• Thank you Lis1,

running can be a meditation -- jogging, dancing, swimming, anything can be a meditation. Whenever your body, mind, soul are functioning together in rhythm it is meditation, because it will bring the fourth in. And if you are alert that you are doing it as a meditation -- not to take part in the Olympics, but doing it as a meditation -- then it is tremendously beautiful.

• Dear Hans

SO when you say I have to make a plan which can be worked out regardig Naomi you are saying that I have to make a plan so that she will be removed from the situation because she will not willingly go?

thanks

UBB

x

• SO when you say I have to make a plan which can be worked out regardig Naomi you are saying that I have to make a plan so that she will be removed from the situation because she will not willingly go? Yes.

Have a little exercise.

• Hi drgagannagi

will me and my friend ,guy be together: Yes.

And you are a new woman now. If he falls in love, he will be falling in love with a new woman. But close it. It is always good to close accounts with the past and again start afresh. And he may have started understanding more. You have changed; you may start understanding more. In fact it is almost always so. People start understanding by the time they are too old to fall in love again.

this was ur last reading for me hans.....

can you tell me how will our situation work out and when exactly will i be together with my friend..?

• drgagannagi,

can you tell me how will our situation work out: You will mistrust life feeling imprisoned by it.

and when exactly will i be together with my friend..? When you pretend to be with your partner the only and greatest couple in the world.

You are talking in riddles. Accept the invitation. Reply to the welcome.