Hans I spoke to you the other day and really could do with chatting again

• but what is it to me? you are identified with money and security, with having possessions.

A man entered the doctor's office wearing a robe. Surprised, the doctor asked, "Why do you wear a robe?"

"Ah, you saw the problem right away," said the patient. "I have one huge ball and I can't wear trousers."

"Okay," said the doctor, "let me examine it."

"No, doc, you'll laugh at me!"

"Show me," said the doctor.

"I know you'll laugh."

"No, I won't."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

So the man lifts his robe, exposing his left leg. The doctor, seeing the oversized ball hanging down to the man's knee, forgets himself and roars with laughter.

"You sonofabitch!" yells the patient.''You promised you wouldn't laugh! Now I ain't gonna show you the big one!

• Hey hans

i asked you recently if you thought I could repair my relationship with my husband and you said yes. You gave the date of 8th september when I asked about timescales can you say any more about the significance of this date and what may happen by then.

You aslo said naomi would not leave the shop and she hasnt. Can you tell me if she will ever leave ?

thanks

UBB

• ha ha ha, Hans! I cried ))) Sooo funny, this is great, you're trully supportive, lol lol lol

Back to our dunkeys though...."but what is it to me? you are identified with money and security, with having possessions"..

What? What's this suppose to mean? Are you having a laugh?

• Hey Ultrablondbird

can you say any more about the significance of this date and what may happen by then: there you both will get counselling or similar help like couple therapy.

if she will ever leave ? No.

Remember, it is good as a game but don´t make it your life; otherwise you will be alone against the whole world. And you cannot win against the whole world.

• Lis1,

What? What's this suppose to mean? Too many desires create to many illusions.

Are you having a laugh? Yes.

Don´t put me into trouble.

• LOL

• thank yu so much hans - a game it shall be 🙂

xxxxxxxxxxx

• K.. We shall wait and see

Do you recon I will marry again then?

• can you elaborate more hans, what will now happen between is which will bring us together, .......marriage in the future?

• Hi drgagannagi

will me and my friend ,guy be together: Yes.

And you are a new woman now. If he falls in love, he will be falling in love with a new woman. But close it. It is always good to close accounts with the past and again start afresh. And he may have started understanding more. You have changed; you may start understanding more. In fact it is almost always so. People start understanding by the time they are too old to fall in love again.

this was ur last reading for me hans.....

• Thank you Hans. Can you please give me more insight on whether I'll meet him soon or whether he's someone I already know?

• So what will become of Naomi hans ????

UBB

• Lis1,

then there is no distinction.

• Ultrablondbird,

so what will become of Naomi hans ???? She will go her way, following her gut feelings.

That's the beauty of laughter: you cannot fall asleep. Laughing, how can you fall asleep? It brings a

state of no-mind and no-thought, and does not allow you to fall asleep.

• Lis1

K.. We shall wait and see

Do you recon I will marry again then? Yes.

• drgagannagi

can you elaborate more hans, what will now happen between is which will bring us together: you cannot go further.

.......marriage in the future? No.

Never choose, remain choicelessly aware and accept life as it is. Don’t impose any choice of your own. The absolute is there, the relative is there. Your mind is relative, but your consciousness is absolute. Your body changes, your mind changes are like a wheel—but your witnessing consciousness is like an axle; it remains always the same, never changing. It is on that axle that the mind-and-the-body wheel moves. And they are not against each other; they are supporting each other, they are complementary to each other.

• cupcake01

You'll neither will meet him soon nor is he someone you already know.

You have to learn to do only the essential and not to waste your life in the your own center. And the moment you touch your own center you have touched eternity, you have touched the timelessness, you have tasted nectar for the first time.

• Thank you Hans. But I feel like I am constantly focusing on the essence, yet the outcomes aren't are never satisfying.

• One day will come the total and absolute, unconditional, irrevocable recognition. Before that it is not possible. I call it godliness.

• Cheers, Hans.

Happy New Yera btw.

Marry:

Someone I already know?

When?