What Do capricorn's like?

• What makes capricorns happy,laugh etc. also what annoys them/what don't they like in a girl!

Tell me as much as you know about capricorn guys/if you are one-about yourself!

Thanks! xx

• Capricorn guys value loyalty above all else. They are generally serious and enjoy people who can make them laugh--since you're a Gemini, that shouldn't be a problem! How to annoy them?...Don't listen when they're talking to you, have bad manners, make fun of them, etc. They love a girl who is kind, considerate, intelligent, and will make a good impression on their parents! Another thing to remember about Capricorns is that even if they love you dearly, they have a hard time expressing it, so try to read between the lines. It will be worth it! Good luck!

• Oh, and check out the "What makes capricorns tick?" post under Horoscopes...great Capricorn advice there, too!

• I mean, "What makes a Capricorn man tick?'' Sorry!

• Junemoon>>Capricorns is that even if they love you dearly, they have a hard time expressing it, so try to read between the lines. It will be worth it! Good luck

Sandran712>>You had the last part right.Good Luck part...I am still trying to get through this Cappy..I just email once in awhile.Tell me something... We know when a Cappy guy doesn't answer an email indefinite..That mean they are not into you..Or..they got issues and not answering.?I don't have a problem emailing once in awhile.We've had communication problems.So I kinda look at this as building communication issues.Is this wrong to do?

• Thanx Junemoon 🙂

What are signs that capricorns are into you?

• You're welcome! One sign that the Capricorn might be into you is if he gets a little shy around you. If he makes eye contact when he talks to you and smiles, then there's a good chance he likes you! If he gives you a compliment (and even when Capricorns do like someone they don't always do this), he almost definitely likes you! Good luck!

• Junemoon>One sign that the Capricorn might be into you is if he gets a little shy around you.

Sandran712>>.Not this one,, he was horny.I would not have sex with him.I ain't seen him in 30 years.He comes up a few hours and that was the last I saw him.

• gemigirl>>What are signs that capricorns are into you?

Sandran712>>I can't believe no one would answer this question.

I think Capricorn are compatible with Taurus,Virgo,Cancer,Scorpio and Pisces

• gemigirl>>What are signs that capricorns are into you?

Sandran712>>I gave compatibility signs.Signs that when they like you .I don't think anyone knows because the damn Cappy male won't post on the boards.

• This post is deleted!

• justavapor>> we may resort to the quick "babe", "hun", "dear", as opposed to long, drawn out declarations of love and/or affection "you're my world", "you're friendship means thismuch to me", etc. Again, sentimental is very awkward for us 🙂

Sandran712>>I did get that from the Cappy.Babe hun and dear.All I ever said to him in emails were I missed talking to you.I cannot call,, I do not have your number.Hope You are doing ok and Take Care.That's it.Never used love at all.

• thank you justvapor!!

• i give up on rthe cappy,hes got a gf now.

• gemi girl im a capricorn girl interested in a gemini boy at the moment lol, now take my advise

we capricorns are very cautious and we respect partners that let us know where the relationship is heading and where it is, the reality of the situation instead of rose coloured glasses situation. We HATE any kind of games, we like it when our partners are staright foward but are sensative as well we may not show much but we are sensative deep down. We find it hard to express but as soon as ur capricorn expresses just a little bit in his words he is crazy about you we are more practical we express more in actions showing you that we care, we very reliable when we say we will be there you can count on it. What i like a bout geminis is you keep me on my toes im never bored the adventureswe have are always fun and u have such a great sense of humours but keep the twins under control a bit because sometimes we are wondering which one we are talking to 😛

• lool thank you 🙂 good luck with the guy..

hah the cappy liked my best friend, which was why he hung out with me 😕