Valentine's Day Party

• Ni-i-i-ce! Must have cost you a bundle!

• You know - it doesn't matter what you wear, since this is a digital party we can all photshop ourselves to looklike anything we want.

• Ok Folks .. I am lost ! where on earth are the Forum Meeting Rooms lol ..

Doves46

• It's the morning of February 14th here in Australia -

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone!

• (Blows party whistle and throws streamers)

And also HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

The Year of the Golden Tiger - Drama, intensity, change and travel will be the keywords for 2010. Unfortunately, world conflicts and disasters tend to feature during Tiger years also, so it won’t be a dull 12 months for anyone. The Year of the Tiger will bring far reaching changes for everyone. New inventions and incredible technological advances have a good chance of occurring. For all of the Chinese horoscope signs, this year is one to be active – seizing opportunities and making the most of our personal and very individual talents. Everything happens quickly and dramatically in a Tiger year – blink and you could miss an important chance of a lifetime!

• (Throws opens doors of party room)

Welcome, welcome everyone! Come in and have a glass of champagne. Help yourself to the buffet. Pin the piece of paper bearing the announcement of what you love about yourself proudly onto your chest along with your nametag. Come in and introduce yourself!

(Starts singing "I Will Survive")

"First I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live

without you by my side

But I spent so many nights

thinking how you did me wrong

I grew strong

I learned how to carry on..."

• You have found my costume! Happy Valentines Day, Captain!

And all other party animals :-))

• And OMG...Even My THEMESONG LOL

• Here's my costume -

• How do you like the party room?

• A perfect place to have my dream wedding. This is quite the party room!!

• Captain. lady you go at it with class! and we honor your taste and efforts to put this thing together!!! all night long!!

• Sexy Costume Captian!!

• So come on people - tell me what it is you LOVE about yourself...

OK I'll start - I love that I am becoming a more authentic person and that I am not afraid anymore to show the real me.

• Am I late or am I early :O) ...Hello Everyone !!!

What do I love about myself ..hmmmmmm thinkiiiiiin :O)

Well , I guess what I love about myself , is that I am a very forgiving person and believe in second chances . :O)

Doves46

• Great Party Captain!

I love that I have survived!

And that I have my Daddys blue eyes!!!

• I love that I am very loyal. I also love that I stand up for what is right.

• It is still the thirteenth where I am but I am here to enjoy. I don't know how to upload pictures but I am enjoying everyone elses. A toast to you captain for putting this all on. The things I love about me are that I can relate to children and animals. I am loyal and a really good person if you treat me right and see beyond my insecurities which I am overcoming. YAHOO Happy Valentines day.

• great party! i am having the time of my life! it is valentine day, everyone alot of love to give

and to receivce is the desert i brought here for all the beautiful souls on this forum!

what i love about myself, i dont suffer complexes, thats why i join cap alive in a birth suit!

wait everyone! anyone can lend me a iron, it has gotten quite wrinkle from so many years of use!

be back tommorrow!

peace and blessings

ramonita!

• I Love My Will Power And The Way I Can Apply Intelligence In A Creative Way