Spirit Guides or Guardian Angels

• Can anyone tell me what the difference is between a spirit guide or guardian angel, are they one and the same or different from one another? Can you tell me what their names are for me? How does one talk to them? Out loud, silently or in a prayer, or is it different for each person? I just want to learn more about this and was hoping someone out there can help with this. Thank You and God Bless.

• Check out some books by doreen virtue.

• Thank you KarmaComa

• a guardian is guarding you, a guide is guiding you

one spirit or angel can be both or not, it differs from one to another

I speak with mine like I speak to real people

but they speak to me either by symbols or telepathy

they don't answer my questions about other people, so I can't provide clairvoyant service

everyone has at least one guide or guardian or both

I saw my guardians during meditation, and my guide contacted me when I was exercising kundalini yoga. One of the guardians I saw her when I was 8 or 10, but was scared so she barely visited me until last month.

You can learn meditation or yoga, or try another method someone else can share with you.

• Very interesting Leoscorpion,

...I hope I get to a spritual/metaphorical place in my life were I can meditate, one day.

• I think it can be by very subtle concidences, things that happen that trigger off something deep in your soul. Being human, we always ask?

• Oops, coincidences x

I do it in my bedroom. because the house is small there is not much space.

I do it anytime in the day or afternoon. in summer or spring, I go to the backyard or to a park.

• Leoscorpion, this is very interesting. I try to meditate, but every time I do I end up asleep, so I guess I am just searching for a way to connect to mine for guideance. I have taught my husband how to reconize when one is speaking to him, even though he did not believe at first, and he is doing really well when he listens to them. I thought that if I could teach him that I should be able to do it myself also, but it does not work the same way for me. I just cannot seem to figure out how to connect with mine. Thank you for replying to my question.

• I understand. it is not easy to do. people in this era emphasize too much on the physical and material. your parents do not talk about the spirit world in the dining table, so did their parents. the close connection you had as a child, to the spirit world, then disappeared as you grow older. Because you are taught to 'grow up' or 'get real'. but real lfie exists in the spirit, not the physical. the physical is temporary, it will die and perish. it is in the spirit that real life exists.

abandoning the connection to the spirit world is causing many to lose direction in life, making mistakes in decision again and again. like a lost traveller, never find the path to destination and is too confused to re-trace, don't know what else to do. the psyche is the link to the universe guidance. we were born with it, as we all consist of the psyche and the physical. therefore the link is never lost. it is abandoned, but it is still there. like a forgotten path, waiting for you to find and walk in it again, as you used to before when you were little.

• WOW! Leoscorpion have you thought about creating your own blog?

You have taught me so much. I am so amazed as to how you know so much about the Spirit World.

• heya pilot

I taught you? nah LOL wisdom and knowledge belong to the universe

I am sharing what I learned from other people, they have deeper and stronger connection the unseen world than I do. I am still learning too.

much of what I have shared, you know it. you don't realize it, many people don't.

but the time will come, when you see the forgotten path and you will remember

a song will come to you and you will dance to it

there was a time the energy of conquest was necessary

but now, balance is required, and the energy of nurturing needs to come forward

when you hear the call, respond.

• This post is deleted!

• thanks for the info

I'll keep in touch.