I am thankful for

• I am thankful for my beautiful daughter, my family, my friends, my health, my job, and the love that I can give and receive.

• I am thankful for a wonderful family-a husband who has fought leukemia twice and is so strong. A beautiful smart daughter. A strong and loving son. And friends and family who I can count on. How can one not be thankful for a roof over your head, food in your belly, and clothing on your back? I may not be a millionaire, but I am so blessed !

• I am thankful for my parents, for without them, I would not be alive today.

• I am thankful that God keeps us in his blessings 24/7 and that every day I learn to find the 'positive' in any situation. I am so very thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for all the life experiences that have brought me to where I am and the people who have touched my life and have helped me to be who I am today. I am thankful for the daily challenges and opportunities. I am thankful that I had wonderful parents and grandparents who gave me the foundation to hopefully be the parent (and Noni) that my children (and their children) can be proud of. I am thankful that God is forgiving and always gives second chances.