Doors shutting and Foot Steps

• Hmmmm ..not really sure if this was my imagination or not . But , when I was at my Mama's house yesterday by myself . I suddenly heard the screen door close . Which seem funny at the time , because I had just closed that same door myself a few minutes before hand and one has to pull on it to close it tightly . Then earlier before that , I had heard foots steps up stairs . Things like this had happened many times before in this house , to the point of us just saying hello to whatever is roaming about , I was not afraid at the time . But there have been many times before that I have felt a great uneasiness being in the house . My Grandma , my Mama's Mother did not like to come into to our house . she always said there was a presences in there that she not like and not one of the living . She was unsettled by this of this until the day she died. . I have felt this too many times before , especially when I was a child . Mainly down in the basement in long narrow storage area . that was basically a crawl space and in other parts of the house . If anyone has any thoughts of this as to what or who this might be roaming about and what message they are trying to get across , I would greatly appreciate it . I have also felt other presence since then , but not of evil nature .

Have a great day !

Take Care and God Bless You ^A^

Doves46

• This post is deleted!

• Actually , I grew up in the house from the time I was born . But it was a summer camp before that . I will see what I can find out about it . This is very interesting . But then again there has been two deaths in the family since then . One lived in the house and the other didn't . Thank you very much for the info and i will do my research .

Doves46

• This post is deleted!

• OH MY Goodness !

My Grandfather was name John , and he was one of the people that has passed away since I lived there . We have felt his presents many times since then .and could even smell his scent . But then again it might not be the same John , as every other person at that time , especially when it comes to his ancestors and that given name .

I love my Grandpa he was awesome ! By Chance , would you be able to sense as to why he is wondering , and is there any message that he wants to give us? . If this indeed is him or If it isn't him , what the other John want to know or us to know ? I know this is a lot to ask . but any information would be so very much appreciate it.

Take Care and God Bless You

Doves46

Oh yes , My Mama did see my Grampa sitting on the end of her bed one night ,not long after he passed away . He was just sitting there smiling at her .but she wasn't sure if she was dreaming or actually seeing what she was seeing .

• Hello Soapmaker ,

Well , I inquired about my Mama's house and It was not previously owned , My Father built it , The only John , that I am familiar that my Grandfather / my Mothers Father . Has anything come to your mind in regards to all of this ? Maybe he has a message for us or is just missing us . We sure do miss him :O)

Doves46

• Oh yes ..I forgot to mention , that my Mama heard the door slamming thing to day as well . This happened even before I told her about my incident a few days ago .

Doves46

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Soapmaker ,

Sorry for the lateness in my reply . I am not sure when I will get a chance to do a question and answer session .Great idea btw ... There has suddenly been some pressing matters that my Mama has needed to tend to , so now is not a good time to do so . If and when the time presents itself , I will let you know how things turned out .

Have a great day !

Doves46

• Hi Soapmaker ,

I just thought I would pop to let you know how things are going on my quest to find out who's spirit is visiting my Mama's house . Also an other thought came to mind as to who it might be , My stepfather- But that doesn't mean it is not my grandfather either .I was thinking that cuz you mention a previous owner .

Anyway , I mention to my Mama about the Recorder and she said sure . She is not bothered by any spirits in the house , because they have never given us reason to be afraid . Now to keep in mind we have had many incidents before each of these two people I have mentioned passed away .

So we will see what I get when I do a recording . I am very excited about all of this . If you are able to pick up anything else let me know ok ..please and thank you .

Chat at you again soon .

Doves46 ^A^

• Doves46,

I felt the presence of my father when we moved into the house I grew up in

after my mother downsized. In fact, he saved our lives and warned us of

an antiquated water heater that was soon to fail. But it bothered me that

he was still there after having passed over a decade earlier. I intuited that

because he passed in his sleep(he died in the house), maybe he was stuck

between planes and needed help to know what happened and where he belonged. I had a "conversation" with him explaining that he had died and that we were all ok, where mom

was and that he needed to move on. After that, I didn't feel his presence again.

I think he just needed permission to "cut the cord". Also my father was obsessive

about "finishing" things. Maybe he left things undone? Good luck with your recording...

• Hello Archerbow, Welcome to my tread :O)

It sounds to me that you were of great help to your father ,in setting him free in passing over . I feel that it is indeed my Grandfather spirit that is present in my Mama's house . I don't know why , I just do and there is a message for us . I wish I could actually see a image of him .

There have been a few more incidence since I my last posting to Soapmaker . but I want to be sure it is not just my imagination or it is indeed a spirit visiting again .

Doves46

• Many times a place will hold the energies of what has happened there. It could be this energy that you have been experiencing.

• Ohhh ok ..I never knew that could happen . I am a newbe at all of this . Thank you for the information Bluewizard ,much appreciated .:O)

Have a great day !

Doves^A^

• OH yes .I also wanted to mention that one time my Stepfather heard the sewing machine running in another room in the basement . When he went into to see what my Mama was doing, she wasn't in there , but in actually fact she was upstairs He even went up stairs right after it happened and ask if she was just been down stairs running the sewing machine . Which she wasn't . That was funny !:O) .