HANSWOLFGANG can you help me find some clarity?

• I am at a crossroads of confusion. I my lover5/26/60 has pushed me7/16/68 away due to responsibilities at hand. I am in limbo on if we still have a future. I've given time and space and need to know if he is open to communication and discussion of past and move forward, more time needed or move on. Do I make first move or wait? Thank you in advance for your time..blessings

• I am in limbo on if we still have a future: No.

I've given time and space and need to know if he is open to communication: Yes.

and discussion of past and move forward: No.

Neither more time needed nor move on.

Neither make first move nor wait.

There is a rhythm: sometimes enjoy relationship, sometimes enjoy aloneness. Enjoying both again and again, one day you will come to the understanding that there is no need to be in a relationship and there is no need to be alone. You can be in relationship and alone and you can be alone and in relationship. Then you have become wise.

• Thanks Hans. Thank you for the insightful reading. It was not clear to me at first what you were trying to say but it is now I fully understnad. Thanks again

• Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love - now you are love