Lookin to seek answers from the captain..

• Hello,

I'm looking for some insight into my love life, marraige,career, and finances. How will everthing turn out? The birthdays are 31, May (wife) and 18 March (husband). Thanks for your answers in advance..

• Everything will turn out as you manifest it to be by your thoughts and attitudes, positive or negative. It's not up to some mysterious fate to bring you what you want but for you to actively achieve your goals. Do you have any specific goals? If you are too vague about what you want, then you will attract nothing good.

if you both have the same goals, your marriage can be unstoppable. As long as you act together, you can be really successful in anything you do - finances, careers, marriage. Apart, you lack strategic thinking and planning and you both can lose touch with reality. The greatest challenge is to get along on a daily basis. Irritation and dissatisfaction will often surface and, if this develops into a power struggle, you will tear each other apart. Each of you think you know best so arguments are inevitable. You may even alienate friends and family with this attitude. You both may even secretly enjoy public displays of temperament or a good stoush. Until you both learn moderation, passionate reconciliations are about the best you can expect. When you are not arguing or being negative, you can be good supportive friends. if you have children, you must tone down the confrontations, because it can make your children nervous, neurotic or develop imitative behaviour patterns. Learn to turn arguments into conversatons. If you work together, you can accomplish whatever you want.

• I appreciate your reply, you are so on top of things.. I guess I better think more positive if things are manifested to be by my thoughts and attitudes, positive or negative. Things are so negative right now. #1 goal is to resolve certain situations in the marraige, but the other persons lack of communicating honestly makes it hard. This is so true, The greatest challenge is to get along on a daily basis. Do to the previous problem this needs work.!!

Irritation and dissatisfaction does often surface and, as you stated quote: (if this develops into a power struggle, you will tear each other apart). Its not so much about a power struggle, its about honesty, trust, loyalty, commitment, love, understanding and being able to communicate the good and the bad I guess self worth. The truth will set us free to be apart or work on being faithfully together. Each of you think you know best so arguments are inevitable. I think this is not about who knows best, its about being real with self and standing up to it. I have seen some alienations do to the situation. But real friends will stay and be there for you as well as family. I do notice some family members seem to be taken a certain side. I'm the one who seems to be taking the blame but he's the guilty person. Go figure. We do need moderation. If this is it passionate reconciliations are about the best you can expect then I guess I have my answer. We can be, good supportive friends. Our children are grown. Trying to turn arguments into conversatons hell trying to conversate.. If you work together, you can accomplish whatever you want. This is the plan., Thanks for your insite.