Readings

• Rainbowsong - When you have time, and can do a reading, could you do one for me regarding love and future relationships. I asked you to do one for me a couple of days ago and realized I wasn't specific, so I am hoping this will help. My DOB is 11/17/57. (I am particularly interested in someone who was born 7/13/65)

Thank you in advance.

• hi rainbowsong - i posted a few days ago... i'm curious about a situation i'm in right now with a male friend. i'm wondering if there is any insight you can give me - i'm in love and at the same time so scared. only if you have the time to respond...i'm just quite curious...29th Jan 1982

luv - aquagrrl.......

• I would appreciate a relationship reading as my mother got told I would marry the man I'm interested in in her dreams from my grandmother.The guy I love's name is Chris.

I'd like a relationship reading if possible if u don't mind.

Me: 15/05/1974 9.50 am Liverpool Australia.Currently live in Macquarie Fields Australia.

Chris: 25/01/1974. He lives in Leumeah Australia.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I would love to know what is going on with my relationship with an ex boyfriend. Me, 7/16/64 and him 10/9/1962. He left after discovering feelings for someone in his past. He said he was confused. My gut tells me he isn't with her. I'm reluctant to let go. Should I?

• Thank you rainbowsong!

I am very grateful for your reading. I have made a major positive change in my life and my 1 year mark of this is coming up in 3 days. I am trying to be positive about the things going on now. Sometimes it is hard to see positive in things that are so hearbreaking though. I will work on preparing myself on the change to come. I have a strong feeling that this may be giving up on my Leo man. I am going to stay positive though because I know there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks again. I am sending you lots of blessings and energy to help others as you have helped me.

Losts of love, van

• When you get a chance, Rainbowsong, I would love to have a reading from you at this time in my life. My DOB is 9/19/57. Thank you for your kindness.

• I am interested 7/4/63 and 1/12/71 these are birthdays. Thanks in advance

• Thank you for the generous offer. I would love a reading my DOB 2/26/61 and anything you can tell me but if you need a specific question would love a relationship reading and my object of interest 6/10/63. Of course if there is another interest let me know so I can keep an eye out for him since my current interest is not working out so well.

• Rainbowsong,

i would love a reading. my birthday is 08-24-1982. i've been wondering about my love life if you can see anything about that. thank you so much for the offer.

• Rainbowsong

I would love a reading about my love life when you have the time.My birthday 1/16/1950.

Thank you so much for the offer.

• Iā€™d like a reading regarding my love life, what the cards reveal about it.

Marianna

Oct 18, 1972

Canada

Thanks

ļŠ

• Hi Rainbowsong, (love ur nick)

Can I have a go??? I would like some feedback about my love life if its possible. i was born on the 20th of december 1975,

Thanks a lot šŸ™‚

• Rainbowsong - Plese don't forget about me.... Thank you thank you!

Rainbowsong - When you have time, and can do a reading, could you do one for me regarding love and future relationships. I asked you to do one for me a couple of days ago and realized I wasn't specific, so I am hoping this will help. My DOB is 11/17/57. (I am particularly interested in someone who was born 7/13/65)

Thank you in advance.

• i would love to birth date 10/23 61 Relationship reading if you can ...thank you so much...

• yes im still interested in my relationship reading MY DOB-08/11/61-HIS DOB-11/30/79

Thanks so much.

• My birthday is 03/28/1968

I have two romantic interests and I don't which way to turn or if perhaps I should just turn them both loose and leave my options open if there is someone better that the universe has planned for me.

Their dates of birth are:

06/11/1965, he is current as of a year and a half

05/24/1970, he is from my past of 20 years ago and has recently come back into my life

• I am wondering if I should switch jobs and move to another state 500 miles away from where I live now? Among other things, wondering what all you can tell me. I am not rushing you, I just thought I'd post Some other things tht I am wondering about.

• Hello Rainbowsong

I wasn't sure if you are still doing readings. I just have a question about my previous reading. Do you feel like the change that was coming is happening now? If you can get anything from this thanks in advance.

Lots of Love, van