Thankful For...

• I am thankful for each day...

each moment....

to experience what God has given me to learn to grow, expand my world and existence.

• I am, of course, thankful for my husband and children, and the beautiful family we have. I am also thankful for the Internet, for social networking sites that allow me to communicate quickly and easily with my friends; for instant access to news, weather, and other info; and for places like this, which allow us all to do good so easily. Thanks!

• I am thankful for the things in life that we usually don't stop to appreciate because we know we have them and take for granted.

I am thankful that i am breathing, walking, talking and can see and hear the beauty on this planet. Even though sometimes, this planet is not so beautiful because of human error, greed, malice. But I am thankful to have what i have and to always be mindful.

Blessings x

• I am thankful that I live in a country and time where there is modern medical care, food, indoor toliets, clothing, jobs, etc. for most of us. This is much more then many people in the world have. Buying from Goodwill is different then not being able to buy at all. I hope that some day, everyone will have these things. I am also thankful that I have wonderful friends and family.