Some help from Hanswolfgang.

• hi hanswolfgang, theres just something about your posts that make me think you might be able to help. I am a kid who's about to turn 21 years old and as normal as it is for kids my age to have complete and utter lack of direction..i fear that my indesicion along with my severe self-worth issues regarding my relationsips might have ruined me... im scared i'm headed in the wrong direction and i think i have been for a while now.

• sylvannah,

beware of words. Put aside all words so you can be immediately in front of reality.

• rhibee123

hi hanswolfgang, theres just something about your posts that make me think you might be able to help: do not supress your energy because of any relationship.

I am a kid who's about to turn 21 years old and as normal as it is for kids my age to have complete and utter lack of direction: you are still dominated by the thoughts of a man (your father or another father-figure).

.i fear that my indesicion along with my severe self-worth issues regarding my relationsips might have ruined me.: Right.

im scared i'm headed in the wrong direction: No.

and i think i have been for a while now: Right.

Never think about the future. Future should not your concern at all. Time is only now, and space is only here: beyond that you should have no concern.

You are intelligent, you don't need any instructions. Even now I am not giving you any instructions. You can understand. Never think about the future. Then your life is without any tensions -- never think about the past, so you are not burdened with the past. Never imagine about the future, then you are not worried about the future. And today is enough unto itself. Enjoy it. When you go to bed, thank the whole existence that it has been beautiful today, and if by chance you wake up again, you will see.

• Hi Hans. I am talking to you all over the place lol Anyways, I know I have already changed things and I will be changing some things so, are the answers still the same now as when I asked them before? I feel a change and the continuance of change. Last night, I felt really good. Very positive. I have also been giving some advice on here and it feels good to help people this way. Now, if only I got paid for it lol

• Hello Hanswolfgang,

I would appreciate a reading from you regarding my love life. I think I love someone. communication between us has failed and I wonder what is in the future regarding this men. He comes and goes and nothing really happen.

Does this guy love me too?

are we going to be in a relationship in the future??

if yes when??

anything you can add about this would be greatly appreciated?

best, tacur