Some help from Hanswolfgang.

• Hi sir,

I'm new here, and I went through some post. I was so amazed reading your post that I decided to write to you... if you don't mind. Not only you were giving exact answers to questions, but also giving so much light and hope through your wise advices...

I have been through a very rough year. Finally, when i though I could see the light again seems that everything turned dark again.

Could you help me in some way??? I was born on the 20th of december of 1975. I was really hurt in the past...and now I was starting feeling very positive things for someone again, but it looks that is going nowhere... Any idea about that? Are we going to have a relationship? Another question is... last year I was planning to have a baby...but everything fall appart in my life. Am I going to have any babies in the future? when? it's truly my only concern in this life.

Thank you so much (and sorry if I didnt express myself correctly as english is not my mother language)

• Hi droiched,

Could you help me in some way??? You should relocate or at least make a journey.

I was born on the 20th of december of 1975:

Sacrifice through love is your key word. You feel strongly about your version of love. You are surrounded by the spirit of sacrifice through love. Even though you are sometimes immature and crafty, you are influenced by the wisdom of the spirit, which gives you higher guidance and higher motives in general. You must watch, however, that your martyrdom does not get out of hand. You can also become an escapist and misguided, but this would be the exception. Love is your power and birthright. You have come to love others and to show them the way by your example. You often make sacrifices in your life and your personal fulfillment may be given up for some higher cause or philosophy. As a born leader, you must be successful in your own profession. You carry the spirit of higher love within you and all people you associate with are in some way uplifted by your presence. You find your greatest fulfillment on a spiritual path.

Any idea about that? You are a born leader, be the emperor of your life.

Are we going to have a relationship? Yes.

Am I going to have any babies in the future? No.

when? When something drastically would have changed.

In reality the married life is ridden with constant conflict and strife, but you claim that it is the ideal of ideals. Look at your whole life. But you don´t see at all; you are so skilled in hoping and slogan-mongering that you don´t need seeing.

• Thanks for you reply. I absolutely love the first paragraph you wrote. Yes, sacrifice is my world. And I don't see that in a negative way...just the opposite...so, happy with what you said (and proud)

some further questions (if you don't mind), u talk about relocation, a journey... is it physical or spiritual (or maybe both). As i am living abroad, I am not sure what u meant with that.

U said that guy I am "in love" right now and me...we are going to have a relationship... but...is it going to end up in marriage (and by marriage I don't literally mean religious or civil marriage, as I don't believe in that, but more a long compromise, kind of in a spiritual way)??? And u said you don't see children in my future??? is it possible to elaborate that??? I love children , and i hope one day I can have some, but if I cant because of biological reasons, I would like to adopt them, no problem with that... I just have so much love to give!!!!

U said that I claim that marriage is the ideal of ideals... well, for me it is (marriage as I explained before). But it's all related with what I said before... I have so much love to give, but I also want to receive it by someone i am 100 per cent spiritually connected.

Thank u again.

• u talk about relocation, a journey... is it physical or spiritual (or maybe both). As i am living abroad, I am not sure what u meant with that: it is spiritual.

is it going to end up in marriage (and by marriage I don't literally mean religious or civil marriage, as I don't believe in that, but more a long compromise, kind of in a spiritual way)??? No.

And u said you don't see children in my future??? No.

is it possible to elaborate that??? You wish for children is just your fear of the unknown, to go on your way into the unknown, clinging to your female mind.

To have known this, to have experienced this, is going beyond all disturbances. All disturbances are of the body and of the mind, not of you. But whatsoever the bodymind has absorbed, the bodymind will have to live it.

• hahaha, so u just left me with no husband and no children!!! That's all I want in my life and I am not going to get it ??? I shouldn't have asked!!! 🙂 Just joking!!! Nothing against u.

Anyway,my blood is pure latin blood... I am a fighter...and a dreamer...so I will keep trying to get what I want.

Thank u so much for ur kindness and ur time. 🙂

• That's all I want in my life and I am not going to get it ??? No.

You are so right, I like joking, I am a joker! 😉

Body and soul are not two things but only two poles of one existence: at one pole you feel the body and at the other there is consciousness.

• hi again,

keep thinking about your words... I am the emperor of my life, you said... (empress in this case), so I can decide and choose where my life goes, isnt it??

it took me more than a year to reach the point i am now... that journey u were talking about at first. I now I still have a long path ahead of me to walk to arrive to that "almost perfect" balance between mind and soul...but I feel I am getting there. So...why all your answers to my questions were a "no"???

(sorry but I feel kind of frustrated today after thinking about everything I was told 🙂 )

• I am the emperor of my life, you said... (empress in this case), so I can decide and choose where my life goes, isnt it?? No.

So...why all your answers to my questions were a "no"??? Because you always seek in the outside what you can only find inside of you, just this balance between your male and your female side. First let your inner man embrace your inner woman, let them melt and merge, then you can look outside.

Repression is not the way, cannot be the way. All that you have repressed is waiting for its opportunity. It has simply gone into the unconscious; it can come back any moment. Any provocation and it will surface. You are not free of it. Repression is not the way to freedom. Repression is a far worse kind of bondage than indulgence, because through indulgence one becomes tired sooner or later, but through repression one never becomes tired.

• hanswolfgang, please provide me with guidance regarding actions that need to be taken against the public school system on behalf of my son with disabilities, DOB 05/11/1992.

Have spent the last 13 years pleading, begging, and crying to the school system trying to obtain appropriate educational services to address his disability needs and it has been revealed that they have intentionally been violating Federal special education laws and State regulations throughout his education since February 4, 1997 when he was first classified under special education laws which resulted in his entering high school level reading at a 2nd-4th grade level. Have already spent over $20,000 in money I never really had in expenses and costs trying to provide services and evaluations they refused to do, moved our family several times to get him away from violent and substantially harmful and dangerous school environments, and trying to salvage his education while the school system has continued to collect millions of dollars off Federal special education laws they ignore - and received $19 million off of No Child Left Behind and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act this school year - balancing their budget on the backs of children with disabilities while refusing to provide appropriate services. The more that I try to encourage him to stay in school, the more they do to discourage him and make him want to quit. My son is scheduled to graduate next school year and is still reading at the 1st Percentile Rank, though they created a Transition Plan that calls for a 4-year college culinary arts degree - and still refusing to provide him with reading services. What does the future hold for this situation and what actions between me and this school system misappropriating federal funds each and every school year like some generational curse destroying the education and futures of multitudes of children??

• my son with disabilities, DOB 05/11/1992:

He has a strong desire for knowledge of some kind or the birth of a new idea, plan, or way of communicating with the world around him. This could also mean a desire for some specific information, for an education, or to pursue some new plans he makes.

This means a new beginning of some sort. This could be a new job idea or just embarking on a new way of thinking and communicating with others. The exact nature of the beginning will depend on the circumstances in his life at the time, but in general, this is a good time to plan to start something new.

What does the future hold for this situation and what actions between me and this school system misappropriating federal funds each and every school year like some generational curse destroying the education and futures of multitudes of children?? The future holds on to intuition, not on logical thinking. What have these kids gained at their schools? Thinking logical and rational, being brainwashed, but without access to their higher faculties like intuition.

But your actions between you and this school system will be struggle.

But this is the way of the mind, the way of the ego: to magnify everything. It makes everything look big and then, of course, you start suffering in a big way. The cause is not so big, but the effect can be very big; it depends on you.

Stop going anywhere.

• Hello Hans,

Someone was trying to brake into my apartment at 1:30 in the morning

I called 911 but nothing found

could you find any reason behind it, why would they do that??

are they thieves or they want to harm me??

I believe that the person lives in my building, is that true??

is it the old men on the 4th floor or his son??

is it the young boy in the above apartment or his friends??

thank you so much

• Hello brick1

could you find any reason behind it, why would they do that?? He worked on something, wanting to make money.

are they thieves or they want to harm me?? they are thieves.

I believe that the person lives in my building, is that true?? No.

is it the old men on the 4th floor or his son?? His son.

is it the young boy in the above apartment or his friends?? No.

Soon you will be able to -- it will not be difficult for you. It will be easy for you.

And once you have learned the art of how to fall into silence, you have known what meditation is.

• Thank You a lot Hans,

I am scared but I am getting better

I have dreams telling me about my questions, but only the ones that matter the closest to my heart. still scared of accepting the whole idea of it--but also want to know the truth

• Hi Hans. I'm not exactly sure what you do but I am looking for someone to help. I have "lost" alot of my former abilities. They went away when my daughter's father came around, now he's been gone for about 2 years and I've got very few back. Sometimes I think I try too hard. Anyway, I know I have a few spirits here. I just want to know who they are and what they want. How can I stop counterproducting myself? I need to help everybody else and I need some and no one will help me. Can you?

• I just want to know who they are and what they want. How can I stop counterproducting myself? You are already overburdened. Stop stressing yourself and be no more a beast of burden.

Can I help you? You are afraid of the unknown, because you are hearing to your mind. Listen to your heart, it will lead you on to your path into the unknown. And if you are on your way, guided by your inner light, you will counterproducting yourself no more.

I am against rituals because they have killed the spirit of religion in the world. But I am not saying don’t pray, but let the prayer arise. Let it be of your own. Let it be of your own feeling. Don’t repeat it parrot-like.

• brick1,

you need not be afraid, there is life after death.

• I will try to be a little more stress free but alot of my stressors are no longer in my hands so all I can do is worry about it. The noises are there. Some are uknown and some are now mice. I got rid of one problem and got another. lol Also, do I need to go to church? I don't feel that I need to be in a specific place to talk to God. So I don't go to church but I can.

• Also, do I need to go to church? NO.

Jesus asked people to believe in him; he is the savior. I do ask you to believe in yourself, because nobody can save you except yourself. There is no other savior than yourself.

You can only betray yourself.

• Hi Hans

I am afraid of the unknown mostly.

things that quite of the sudden manifest itself and I don't expect

Do you think I have spirits in my apartment??

a plastic bag moved really much last night its scared my son and me??

I have been reading about spirits those days and I get so frightened of them

thank you a lot

• Do you think I have spirits in my apartment?? No.

a plastic bag moved really much last night its scared my son and me?? Your fears make this plastic bag move.

You are afraid of death. Simply surrender to death, and suddenly all your anxieties and troubles disappear. A clarity arises in which you see things as they are. Suddenly you are unburdened.