I am thankful for...

• my beautiful kids who inspire me to be the best I can be every day. I'm thankful for my wonderful friends who are always there for me, day or night. I am thankful for knowing deep within my heart that one day soon I will have the man of my dreams in my life & we will share a beautiful prosperous life together. Most of all, I am thankful to God for for all He has blessed my life with.

• I'm so thankful for all the wonderful changes that improved my life over the last year. I've got a beautiful home, a loving, supportive fiance who believes in me and encourages my writing, my desire to sing and play guitar and his family loves me too. Two years ago, my dog and I were homeless and we had to stay with an abusive man for a while so I didn't have to get rid of my dog and live in a homeless shelter because I'm disabled and was waiting to get approved for Social Security. I finally got together with a man who I had been friends with for years but we were both with other people when we met. This time the timing was right and things just keep getting better. I never stopped having faith in God that my dark times would get better.

Kristine5150

• This post is deleted!

• I am thankful for a universe that saw fit to bless me with a new house. A perfect little yellow house with a big yard and a place for flowers. The Godess was even kind enough to have the new place open up a day before my current lease is due. I am also thankful for sights that feed any and all who need it. Hunger for any living creature is unacceptable in a land with so much to offer. Here's hoping the next 4 years will be better than the last 8. Hugs and kisses to all.