The Captain or any readers need help or advice.

• I recently had a death that was very personal to me.

I had a run of bad luck last year and I'm wondering if this bad luck is following me into this year cause of the year starting with this death.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you

• My date of birth is 15/05/1974 9.50am Liverpool Australia.

I currently reside in Macquarie Fields Australia. : )

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Taurusgirl1974,

Not a reader here, but I have a set of angel cards and I like them a lot. I am going to pull out cards for you. They are past/present/Future in that order. The interpretation is based on what is on the cards so you need to make your own conclusions and hope this helps. With your wished in mind I pulled the following cards:

Past: Support

God, the Angels and the Ascended masters who love, protect and guild you are watching over you right now. You are not alone. And you are safe!

Present: Nature

spending time alone in nature is important for you. Even five minutes in a gareden would be healing for you right now.

Future: Divine Timing

Pay attention to doors that are opening and shutting. For you right now, walk though doors that open, and learn from the doors that shut.

• Anyone want to practice reading me? Tarot, psychic etc.

• Would you pull cards for me?

• No, the death is not a bad omen. Our negative thoughts bring us 'bad' luck just as positivity brings 'good' luck.

2010 is a 5 personal year for you, TG. It's a time of change and opportunity. To reap the benefit of these opportunities, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. This is the number of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing, as 5 is the number of the scribe), and finding new people, new places and new situations.

• NickC, start your own thread and tell me some more about yourself. What questions in particular do you want answered?

• Thanks everyone.

Have been wanting to change who I am for a long time and I've been feeling constricted so yeah sounds great.

I'm glad the death wasn't an omen.

Doors opening and shutting is correct.I've just recently got rid of some negative ppl in my life that were causing me nothing but hassle.

• Would you pull cards for me?

If this was asking for me: your angel card puller 🙂

For NickC: Your wishes in mind I pulled one card for you (I do one for me too not 3)

Angel card: Serenity

Interpretation based on card: You are moving into a time of greater inner peace and tranquility.

Hope this helps.

• I spent 3 hours in the garden the other day but not 4 a good reason.

An Aquarian friend of mine suggest a year back that I should write.

Maybe he is my soulmate after all.lol

• Doors opening and shutting is correct.I've just recently got rid of some negative ppl in my life that were causing me nothing but hassle.

Taurus girl: Look at the angel cards. i think they make sense for you and I was pleased for what you got. Good luck and trust in yourself.

• They made perfect sense and so did The Captain.

For a long time I lacked self confidence but now I'm getting some some ppl aren't liking it but you get that.

It's those ppl I'm getting rid of cause if they don't like that then they never liked me.

The man I'm attracted to likes confident women so yeah I need confidence to eventually have him.