CANCER RISING

• Cancer Rising - General

Whether you are male or female, you carry the qualities of and in some way embody the archetype of the mother. You will find that you attract people who need care, understanding and encouragement. Devotion and maintaining emotional soul-connections to life is the heart of your approach to living. You are very sympathetic in both the sense that you feel for others and also in the sense of "sympathetic resonance". Your own feelings and moods will often reflect the dominant feeling tone in your environment. You absorb the atmosphere around you and thrive in surroundings that are home-like, personal, supportive, and cooperative.

When out of balance you are hypersensitive to hurts and slights, are prone to extreme moodiness, worry, and self-pity, and/or feel like an insatiable needy child yourself. Self-nurturing and self-responsibility are thus extremely important for you to develop in order to bring out your best.

Your ruling planet is the Moon. You probably felt a strong identification with the description of your Moon's placement as you read the first section. This is because in your case the Moon not only reflects something about your past and inherited tendencies, but also colors your entire way of relating to the world now. It describes an important aspect of your soul's function.

• This post is deleted!

• Sandran712>>You are very sympathetic in both the sense that you feel for others and also in the sense of "sympathetic resonance".

Sandran712>>Yep that's me a Cancer Rising..I always feel sorry for a dumbass.Whether they deserve it or not..LOL

• HI SANDRAN, i reply to your post to me about other signs in my chart i so have pices on the 10th house cusp and also cancer on some house cusps not many mabbe only 2, thanks for the great education here you are great! hey i did want to share this wth you as a cancer moon, about 7 to 10 days before the full moon my stomach swells as the moon comes into its fullest, almost as if im pregnant , lolllllllll i feel very full and uncomfortable, i can tell when the full moon is aproaching!! funny huh?

• stclair>>stomach swells as the moon comes into its fullest, almost as if im pregnant , lolllllllll i feel very full and uncomfortable, i can tell when the full moon is aproaching!! funny huh?

Sandran712>>I never heard of that.Sure it isn't gas...LOL

• no!!!! it happens every full moon, then after the event of the full moon , my stomach deflates! its true!!.funny but true!

• can u help my verify that i have a cancer rising? lets see, i was born on aug. 15, 1987 at 4am. and i was born in the city of chicago.

• St.Claire that is funny! Mabe it has too do with the moons pull over the tides, and water, even retaining water? Don't feel bad, my stomach never deflates!