Reiki healing - Can I be cheeky and request a distant healing please? Thank you!

• Hello,

I somehow doubt that my cheeky post will get any takers. I feel I need a bit of healing. I'm living in a foreign country so not sure where I would go? If I was in the UK I wouldn't have any problem. I would so appreciate it, you wouldn't belive. At the moment I have an ear infection and I'm feeling very low on energy. I seem to be ill at this time most years. I'm a bit stuck! It would be the best thing is someone out there feels that they can spare some time for me. Sending hugs out there. Thanking you for taking the trouble to read this.

• Dear Intrigued

Im feeling a bit low myself today or Id have sent you some reiki at once.If you can hang in there a little longer,I will send you healing and prayers.

Get well soon and I hope meanwhile smone sees this post and responds

hugs

• Have just sent you Reiki and prayers.Heal soon and take care.drink lots of water and rest!

Love and Light

• Ah, bless you Suramya, you are so kind. Thank you so much for responding to my plea. I really appreciate your time and efforts. I must say a little earlier, I did feel a little uplifting of my spirits, it must have been down to you. I did wonder at the time if someone was coming through for me. I am touched by your healing and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit low yourself. Is there anything I can help you with?

sending you hugs and a speedy recovery from feeling a bit low yourself. Bless you! 😄

• Suramya, I just wanted to let you know that I'm feeling so much better. One of my ears feel nearly 'normal'. I put it down to your healing and prayers. Thank you ever so much. I hope you're doing ok. Sending you hugs. 🙂