PISCES MOON AIR SIGNS

• MOON PISCES - GEMINI: Mutable Water meets Mutable Air .

Flexible thought meets changeable feelings. Gemini’s moods come from being impressionable to thoughts; Pisces moods come from an impressionability to feelings. Both are sensitive to nuances, one intellectually, one intuitively. Gemini is restless, rational, logical, and objective; Pisces is sympathetic, receptive, passive, artistic, and idealistic. They meet in imaginative abilities and irresponsibility. Gemini takes emotions lightly; Pisces takes them deeply. Gemini wants to extend self through gathering more and more information; Pisces wants to transcend self by letting go of ego and trusting in a higher power. Gemini is objective, focused on future; Pisces is subjective, often dwells upon the past. Gemini is ruled by Mercury; Pisces is ruled by Neptune. A Moon in Gemini - Moon in Pisces sign comparison acts rather like a Mercury square Neptune aspect in this relationship. Gemini’s clear mindedness is challenged by Pisces erratic moods and lack of boundaries, while Pisces sensitivity feels threatened by Gemini’s willingness to experience feelings and emotions as though they were mere thoughts

MOON PISCES - LIBRA: Mutable Water meets Cardinal Air .

Assertive thought meets changeable feelings. Libra is rational, social, intellectual, with a talent for diplomacy, a highly developed sense of balance, proportion, and symmetry, and natural preference for order. Pisces is intuitive, emotionally sensitive, impressionable, psychically receptive, and often has no idea about personal boundaries, tending toward an excess of disorderly relationship situations. Both signs share a need for peace and harmony. Both signs tend to avoid conflict and tend to appease others because they want people to approve of them. Libra seeks a reciprocal romantic relationship, and is very much aware who gives or does what. Pisces seeks a loving and romantic relationship, but tends to go to excess, and give to endlessly and indiscriminately. Libra is ruled by Venus; Pisces is ruled by Neptune. A Moon in Libra - Moon in Pisces sign comparison is rather like the energies of a Venus quincunx Neptune aspect. Libra needs to go into this relationship with open eyes and Pisces needs to be very open and honest for them to avoid disappointment.

MOON PISCES - AQUARIUS: Mutable Water meets Fixed Air.

Opinionated thought meets changeable feeling. Aquarius is outgoing, a social joiner that enjoys being in the vanguard of contemporary ideas. Pisces is gentle, non-competitive, somewhat passive and reclusive sign, very sensitive emotionally and psychically. Aquarius tends to function rationally, but its rationality is based upon an instinctive need to rebel against the status quo and create social change. Both are interested in helping humanity, Pisces directly, one at a time, Aquarius through grand ideas, while overlooking personal situations. Their romantic relationship are as different as are their emotional rhythms and temperaments. Aquarius is often out of touch with its own and its partners feelings, while Pisces gets so awash in feelings that it can lose touch with which emotions are its own. Uranus is the ruler of Aquarius, Neptune rules Pisces. A Moon in Aquarius - Moon in Pisces sign comparison acts rather like a Uranus semi-sextile Neptune aspect in this relationship. This relationship is likely to take extra effort on the part of both partners. Frictions over Aquarius’s need for change and Pisces accepting approach are likely to inhibit them. Adjustments will have to be made for either person to feel that they are able to express or receive love in the way they need to experience it.

• Hey Sandran712 long time no speak.. I have met someone new.. Yes, a Pisces. My first time with this sign. We met 2 months ago and we are taking it slow. I'm having such a great time. Have a wonderful day..

• My Skittles>>Hey Sandran712 long time no speak.. I have met someone new.. Yes, a Pisces. My first time with this sign. We met 2 months ago and we are taking it slow. I'm having such a great time. Have a wonderful day..

Sandran712>>I was emailing an old classmate for about a week.Taurus.I never experienced a Taurus before.

The Taurus Classmate has a gf.So I am back where I started ,No where...LOL..Another dumbass...LOL

• Darn, there's a special guy out there for you.. yeah I had to let my first Cancer go... You were so right!! issues... your a strong woman, it's so sad when guys can't appreciate a womans strenght. Why do they seem to go for the damsel in distress type???

• My Skittles>>Darn, there's a special guy out there for you.. yeah I had to let my first Cancer go... You were so right!! issues... your a strong woman, it's so sad when guys can't appreciate a womans strenght. Why do they seem to go for the damsel in distress type???

Sandran712>>I don't understand why men go for the pitiful me routine.I think the Taurus is gone.I emailed~He Answered~No response.He has a live-in girlfriend anyways.I hate when a man comes to me to ask about another woman.That is just soooo disrespectful.I emailed my girfriend about this Taurus.Who knows what she told him.Probably copied and pasted what I told her.That's ok.I do not want another guy's leftovers.You are right I am a very strong person and I just do not accept a man's bul-lshit!.But I appreciate you saying there is a special guy out there for me.I just don't want to settle because I am alone.

• I know how u feel.. I've been alone for over 5 yrs.. I've been hurt, used and abused.. Need to take it slow... I learned so much when dating that cancer guy.. He too ask me questions about his ex, and talked real crappy about her as well. I told him I didn't want to hear it.. get over it already!! You helped me with all your wisdom when it came to cancer men.. I've moved on and I've become a stronger woman because of that:) I believe that love is something that comes when you least expect it.. When we look for it and think we may have found it we get hurt just as fast.. AlthoughI have met someone new and we are taking things slow, Deep down I too am lonely. I want to met a guy who wants to date, be friends and then become lovers... So tired of the one's living in the pass, don't know if they still want the ex or me?? Don't want to be friends wit benifits... Don't want a commitment and we just met like a week ago.. Sick of they guys who got someone but want to flirt and talk dirty wishing they could freak me " where is your girlfriend PERVERT " ??? We both a have special guy for us, they just haven't found us yet... We have to believe we deserve LOVE Sandra712 and when we stop worrying about it BAM love happens!!! Then we will trip out cuz we won't know what to do??? wondering is this real?? We are something else.. My Dad always told me Let go and let God... Much love to you..

• My Skittles>>told him I didn't want to hear it.. get over it already.You can't say that to a male Cancer..LOL."Get Over It"...He talked about his ex because he was hurt.And talking bad about her showed he was hurt.But, Yes he needed to be left alone.

When I met my son's dad.I met him just out my front door.We were neighbors couple doors down.I did not want anything to do with him.But, a couple friends dragged me by the arms and pulled me to him.We were together 23 years .I broke up with him before he died.Because my intuition told me that he was going to die.And I did not want to get hurt.