Lawdawg - (other cancer experts) Your input needed please

• Sandran> you dont ever need to say sorry to me for telling your true opinion. 🙂 i appreciate it. i think time is what will decide everything. 🙂

• katie to keldjoran>>it sounds so funny that you dont see anything wrong in his behavior... well you come from the same crab family! hahahaha but it is good you crabs are here, cause it feels almost like he himself would give me an explanation. ok im just joking...

Sandran712>>I see things wrong.But, Keldjoran has talked to you about this guy more than I have.So maybe I am missing something.Lawdawg sees a little of what I do too.Not all Cancers see the same thing.It might be similiar in nature.But all Cancers are intuitive.I am glad mine is stronger.My son driving nuts moving things around the house.And he can't tell me where anything is at..Hid the baking flour for 2 days before I found it..LOL

• Katie,

Sometimes I see and hear women taking a step back from the enlightenment that all women have fought for so long. One of the basic reasons women started to rise up and seek their self-worth was the way they were being treated by men in relationships and marriage.

Whether you like it or not you have given this man power over your heart. He did not earn it and may not even want it (the jury is still out on that issue). The point is, without so much as a minimum commitment he gets to become ruler of your heart. You need to be more careful with your most precious asset. I know there is love for you. Maybe, it's this Cancer but you have to face the reality that maybe not this Cancer. Maybe it that other guy that keeps looking at you but you can't see him because Cancer is clouding your vision. Have your eye checked and then do what your sisters have fought for you to have the right to do. Be in an equal, in a loving relationship with a man on your terms!

Now, invite this Cancer to lunch, the park, or to the mall. But you need to clear the air. I can't promise it will turn out sunshine and roses, but I can promise that the bad is not as bad as you think.

• lawdawg: thanks for the words, i know you are so right. i'm definitely terrible in fighting for myself. and you are right, i gave him power over my heart. i thought he did deserve it.

take me a fool, but very honestly i am terribly naive, probably lack of good amount of experience. i am not stupid, but in feelings, if someone behaves with me with 'seemingly' appreciation and put me into the centre of his life, i believe him. so i did believe him, that is why the shower was so cold later...

he is definitely making me incapable for doing something else, starting something new with someone else, who just might be better for me.

it will sound stupid too, but since he pulled out of my life so rough and so much, i have a kind of feeling that i have no right in demanding any answers from him... basically as i see it, we are not even together anymore (though we did not break up).

but yes, as you told, i know i have to clear the questions to be able to see clear, and if needed to move on.

thank you, you are a really great person, lucky is the woman you'll choose (honestly). 🙂

• Thanks Katie!

So are you. It take a good honest person to go out on a limb with their heart for no other reason than to give and share love. It's not your fault if the object of your affections isn't ready for you. Given time I know that this Cancer or someone just as desirable will treasure did aspect of your personality and will prove themselves worthy of your love.

Good luck with your mission

• lawdawg>>and will prove themselves worthy of your love.

Good luck with your mission

Sandran712>>Something tells me I will find a guy in church.Because I have been looking/well...not really looking and it just isn't out there.I just hope I don't marry a preacher.Something tells me this...lol...I am not willing to part with my 60's and 70's music.Church music reminds me of a funeral and I need Tommy James and the Shondells.LOL

• Sandran712>>Something tells me I will find a guy in church.Because I have been looking/well...not really looking and it just isn't out there.

Lua>>maybe you should start looking around at church. Maybe that's your intuition talking. Just look around, lol! Won't hurt, just to be aware! What happened to Taurus?

• Lua>>maybe you should start looking around at church. Maybe that's your intuition talking. Just look around, lol! Won't hurt, just to be aware! What happened to Taurus

Sandran712>>I am always on alert at church.It is just so depressing in church.At church were I attend no one wears a ring if they are married.Very deceiving in the single person's world.As for the Taurus..No more.I cancelled my classmates.I had them take it out.Forfeiting my membership I know.But, I got sick of them seeing my name listed and not emailing me.Now I am completely out of the data base.Had to do this before it makes me more bitter than I already am.Men make me a bitter person.I am more happy being a loner.So I have a hard time with balance.Like I told Junemoon.Men are like having a puppy dog.You want so much to have one.But, they carry alot of responsibilty.They make a mess to clean up after.They need to get neutered in case they stray...