Is it possible to be love in Aries and Gemini

• is it possible to be love in Aries and Gemini ??????

• I have often wondered this one myself.

I am a Gemini female.

I think its possible, but the moons need to be in the right place...even then I think there will be some real work involved. Depending on where in the month each person was born can have a factor....

Gemini + Aries

Air + Fire = Hot Air

Here is a little something I found:

Gemini certainly stimulates you, Aries. As you know, the elements of fire and air interact quite explosively. Air fans the flames of your Arian fire. You will enjoy great friendship, great conversation and interesting social times together.

Gemini people don’t really need any more stimulation, but you do have the knack of exciting their creative and verbal sides even more.

Likewise, Geminis will fascinate you with their endless discussions and wacky sense of humor. You love a good laugh, and Geminis will give you that. In fact, they are also very zany, and love the odd prank or two. You’ll gladly join in the fun and add your own cheekiness to the mix.

Be careful not to tire out a Gemini, though. Geminis are ruled by Mercury, which means they live on their nerves — they don’t have your physical staying power, though they do have mental resilience. So go easy on them physically, at least until they learn to keep up with your hectic schedule.

If you are considering a long-term partnership with a Gemini, remember that this combination, as fiery and exciting as it is, has a few drawbacks as well. The constant on-the-go vibe of Aries and the changeable, stop-start quality of Gemini can be an uneasy mix, to say the least.

Both of you are constantly on the go, because you both hanker after new experiences. So you are both likely to be doing a multitude of things simultaneously. With so much energy coming from both sides, can the two of you really settle down? Your multi-tasking lifestyles may make it difficult to achieve the stability that a serious and committed relationship requires.

Your friendship will flourish, though, because Aries is the friendship zone to Gemini. This indicates very successful social companionship. It seems that your best connection to Gemini may be friendship or intermittent intimacy rather than a serious bond.

Your sexual interaction will certainly work well. Gemini inspires you, and between the sheets you’ll both find ample room to explore. Though you may not be destined for long-term marital ties, you can still have plenty of fun together.

Geminis born between 2 June and 12 June are very well suited to Aries for both friendship and romance. This combination could be for keeps, as these Geminis have a magnetic charm and can easily seduce you.

Your relationship with Geminis born between 13 June and 21 June is most likely to be a strong friendship. Spending time together and with friends, enjoying cultural activities and traveling will suit this combination well.

Alas, arguments will plague your relationships with those whose birth dates fall between 21 May and 1 June. This isn’t the best match, unfortunately.

Ahhh, according to this, I would argue too much with an Aries, lol.

Maybe you will find better luck 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• My dad is a gem. and my mom is Aries. They fell in love as teens. Dad waited until my mom was old enough and then they got married. They never parted. They fought a lot and they love a lot. Both activities were probably both passionate. We did a lot of travel and vacations and games and picnics as a family. My parents love each other unto death and they love us the children. Dad's b-day is Jun. 7. MOm's Mar. 30.

I wonder, if me Jan.2 and my gem. friend, Jun 6 will do as well as mom and dad. We're not married but in love.

• Hey Tellstar, this is what I found on the Capricorn + Gemini compatibility...

I will say, that for me, being a Gemini, I personally have not done well dating Earth signs...but if the moons are in the right place have seen some crazy relationships work, at least for a while, between a Gem and earth sign. Hope the following helps some:

Capricorn + Gemini

Earth + Air = Dust

Gemini is likely to feel that you drag them down, because their energy is light, airy, and often scattered. Being grounded is not a natural state for Gemini. And of course earth and air are very different: they create dust, which can make it hard to see or find your way.

There are good work connections with this match, but it may not offer much in the way of common interests or similar personality traits.

You are very focused on assets and finances. The two of you will need to do a lot of talking about what you want, materially, and what you want out of a relationship—and about how those things can be tied together. These are key issues, and you’ll need to work them out at the start.

You will be more comfortable dealing with practical things, where Gemini will be expressive, creative and communicative, but also no idiot when it comes to making money. You could learn many lessons here.

Another aspect of your different attitudes to money and financial security comes clear in the area of spending. Gemini spends generously, but you tend to count the pennies and be far more frugal. You’ll need to make sure a fight for control over the money doesn’t develop.

Incidentally, the sexual sector of Gemini just happens to be Capricorn, so your connection between the sheets will be good. You’ll be entertained and relaxed by Gemini’s playful sexual antics. This side of your partnership will offer you more than you initially think.

One thing you could help Gemini with is restless thoughts. If you can get into their mind space, you may be able to help them clarify their direction. This is because your thought processes are deep, where Gemini continually skims the surface. Slow and steady Saturn could be what anchors this relationship long term.

Geminis born between 13 May and 21 May are mentally oriented, and you will get on especially well with them if you are interested in many different subjects. Communication will be the focus for these people.

Geminis born between 22 May and 1 June are livewires, and will require a great deal of juggling from you. Their agenda will take them all over the place, at all sorts of times, and often you won’t see the rhyme or reason in it. Adjusting your lifestyle to fit in with theirs could be a major problem.

Geminis born between 2 June and 21 June have a special attraction to you. These people have a soothing touch that can restore your weary mind. Even though they’re highly strung, they do tend to know what to say, and when to say it, to make you feel great.

• Being a Jun. 6 and my dad Jun 7 and my sis Jun 12, I see parallels to what you're saying. My moon is aquarius and his is cancer. Today he emailed me and said, great computer you just bought and I hear it is expensive, too. It's an imac, and it is expensive but I think I'll be using this daily , hourly, every sec. and will have it for 8 yrs. like my old PC dying on me after 8 yrs. So, its a good investment. My friend is always poetic and apologizes when he's not able to write me some verses. My dad's the best dad in the world and my sis the sweetest friend. I don't know their moons but we all seem to get along. I like your advise and will be careful. Thanks